JZ - Kobe Drawings

you should do a jordan one.
PREACH!!!
AlleyBaggett.NatalieMendoza.JenniferLoveHewitt.LaceyChabert.BrendaSong.PaulaGarces.VanessaMinnillo

it looks good!

i got some crits as well. As it is with skin color, you know kobe isnt white. In your drawing, youve made kobes skin color white and you shaded in the shadows. Next time, lightly shade his entire skin or whatever, and then darken from that. Other than that well done!
Ha.

a jordan one is in process...haha...but u mite see some kobe in there too...time to move on people 23 (80's n 90's) to 24 (90's n 00's)....greatest 2 guards to ever play the game

^^^ Josh Howard?!?!? How bout Kobe dunk on Dwight Howard??? The second one is completely sick. The first one, the definition in the hair is off the hook but his cheek bone looks like it's tryin' to throw a hook at me!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
Naw just messin' with you man. Just sayin' it looks a LITTLE too bold, not too much. I like how the last one looks like a cartoon almost (anime maybe). Not too much shading, but enough to give it the 3D look (especially the one where he's dunkin')
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

those suck. a first grader could do better.

j/p man. i have no drawing skills whatsoever, so i can never call art sucky.
PATRIOTS​

Back
Top Bottom