K-Ci/Jojo = 2 of the greatest living crackheads around....vol. YEAHHHHHHHHH!! (vid)

Still my dudes, man.

I'm not gonna laugh at their struggles after they enhanced my life...then act like I lost a family member when they pass away.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

"@%%* y'all".
laugh.gif

I woke my girls dog up laughing at this $!@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Still my dudes, man.

I'm not gonna laugh at their struggles after they enhanced my life...then act like I lost a family member when they pass away.

I mean I understand what you're saying because I do genuinely feel some kind of way about Jodeci as a WHOLE just being GONE from messing with drugs... but some of the %@%# they do... I just can't help but
laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.

Still my dudes, man.

+1 
pimp.gif

OP will be the main one to shout how much he misses them as soon as they die. The same way he did with Mike Jackson.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Still my dudes, man.

+1 
pimp.gif

OP will be the main one to shout how much he misses them as soon as they die. The same way he did with Mike Jackson.

laugh.gif
OK. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just watch for about a minute or so....
roll.gif

Bamma falls off the stage *silence* *silence* *silence* YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

roll.gif
this #*% got me in tears.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lil dre 08

Although it is funny, it really is kinda sad. I mean all that talent wasted.

Lol wasted? They've reached their peak in the 90's. People in here actin like they're still in their 20's.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Still my dudes, man.

+1 
pimp.gif

Chill out, all the dude did was fall off the stage. You acting like something serious happened, it's all jokes bruh.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Still my dudes, man.

I mean I understand what you're saying because I do genuinely feel some kind of way about Jodeci as a WHOLE just being GONE from messing with drugs... but some of the %@%# they do... I just can't help but
laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.
No doubt.
Funny is funny regardless. 

Not trying to be Buzz Killington.

The OG video where they're belligerently stumbling in and our of smoke, Jojo passes out and K-Ci keeps on rocking + the crowd commentary....that was hilarious to me.

But I'm not gonna laugh every time I see dudes struggling through a performance. At some point it becomes more tragic than funny to me.

Cats on that crack! To be KC and JO JO then...you gotta be KC and JO JO now
frown.gif
Still my dudes though.

Still my dudes, man.

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.
No doubt.

The OG video where they're belligerently stumbling in and our of smoke, Jojo passes out and K-Ci keeps on rocking + the crowd commentary....that was hilarious to me.

But I'm not gonna laugh every time I see dudes struggling through a performance. At some point it becomes more tragic than funny to me.
My question is...why pay money to see them? 
laugh.gif
  It ain't 1996....

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.
No doubt.

laugh.gif
  It ain't 1996....

People pay top dollar to see artists that have been performing since the 60's.

Music is timeless.

No doubt.

laugh.gif
  It ain't 1996....

People pay top dollar to see artists that have been performing since the 60's.

Music is timeless.
I understand that...but they are more of a mess now than ever before.  Is there any other act out there that compares? 

pimp.gif
roll.gif

I love how again K-Ci doesn't acknowledge or is even aware of what happened

Temperature's like a 100 degrees...

OOOH SOMEBODY DONE DONE ME WRONG!

TIIIMME IS SLIPPIN AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Just watch for about a minute or so....
roll.gif

Bamma falls off the stage *silence* *silence* *silence* YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

roll.gif

eek.gif
My man got the crowd going with a lifeless tumble.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/MY GOHD

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothing tops this one though

That video birthed the memorable "Jojo @ 1:50" phrase in The Smoking Section comment section
the security guard is a cold dude. He was worried more about the mic than the guy.
He walks out shaking his head and probably saying, NOT THIS *+!% AGAIN and grabs the mic 
laugh.gif
. Then he grabs him like a rag doll probably telling him, GET YOUR @+% OVER YOU DUMB MOTHER !@#$@#.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom