- - KangaROOS Official - -

Hey y'all. So happy that I just had to share this LPU. Sample Ovis. Check out the care package the dude sent! Even crazier to think I don't even know this guy. Really went above and beyond. 
nthat.gif
 Grails.
Absolutely stunning man!

Just a little hello to all the other Roo fans out there! I'm new here so please if you have any advice let me know :smile: So I've been a roo fan for most of my teenage life and when I got married, I only bought two pairs out of our journey's store to last me for the year and I came back the next year to find out they had been discontinued and didn't make my favorite shoe anymore. So heart broken and my feet are flat so they were the only brand I never had any problems with hurting me. So it was hard to find anything like the roos. I even tried saucony cause my husband said that they were so comfortable. They did have the bright colors like the kangaroos had but they were so painful if I had to walk around much in them. So last year on e bay I finally got the idea to look for used shoes. I didn't ever think about it before which I feel so stupid now I could have gotten a pair a long time ago lol. I ended up finding and buying a nice pair not the best color in the world and they had a few rough spots. Of course now they are even more rough lol because I have to wear them every day unlike when I could buy two pairs or three a year right in the store) but when I saw Payless shoes had a sign about coming back out with them and I was so ecstatic. So question idk what style these are that I got from e bay and I want to order a pair online if I can find my size in a color and style I want in the store. This is the style I have now and they fit perfectly. Which new style and size in Us should I order according to your experiences with the different ones, that weren't even over here in the states till a little bit before Christmas. I wear a female size 9 us in this pair of roo's. How do they compare to the other styles thanks! PS.. please ignore the roughness of them like I said its the only pair I own for now. Believe me i do take care of my shoes better than this, I just haven't been able to put the extra time in them right now. They will look great here in a few days tho I gotta get the products to clean them up first tho lol View media item 2339241

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Urban People have a Coil-R1 collab coming out on the 27th.

Color looks beautiful imo

Love the Payton ad. I recently picked up the 4th and final pair of his signature models I was looking for...

Sweetness was the greatest RB of all time imo.

Hey y'all. So happy that I just had to share this LPU. Sample Ovis. Check out the care package the dude sent! Even crazier to think I don't even know this guy. Really went above and beyond. 
nthat.gif
 Grails.
I gotta say...Roos collectors are BY FAR the best collectors out there. They look out for the fellow Roos collector like no others...

Anyone have any idea what the original abyss going rate would be?

It's tough to say a lot of times with shoes like Roos, Diadora, Sonra. They are very ****ing rare, but at the same time, the market for them is quite small. Generally you will either get them around retail or for like 3 or 4 times the price lol.

Do you know how they fit?

A lot of people say that Kangaroos fit a little big, but there's two things to take into consideration. One is that it's only in EU sizing, so it makes it a little tricky at times. And the second is that since a lot of Roos are assembled by hand, there can be inconsistencies among shoes even though they're marked the same size. I wear a US11 in dress shoes like Grenson, Church's, Trickers, or shoes like Clarks, Cole Haan, but I need a 12 in shoes like Asics GLIII, Ultraboost. Almost everyone I asked told me I could fit a EU44 in Roos, but I went against them and got a 45 in all 3 of my Roos. I think 45 was the right choice for me, because 44 would have been just way too small.

Generally the conversions are kind of similar to this...

43=9/9.5
44=10/11
45=11.5/12
46=12.5/13

I also find Roos to be a little cramped in the toes, but a little roomy around the ankle. I remember when the Sneakerbaas Roos came out, people were having issues with the stitching coming undone and panels ****ing up after like a wear or two. And I had the A Few Jelly Roos, they were very unevenly put together. If you looked at the Left and Right pair straight on you'd think one was assembled by a worked and one was done by a kid. Personally I'd grab some Sonra or Diadora instead, I ended up getting rid of 2 out of 3 of my Roos. Sonra are made in the same factory as Roos, but they seem to pay a little closer attention. Quality control is better on Sonra IMO, I had 3 pairs and all were flawless in terms of materials and construction and sizing was also consistent.

Sorry for the long message, but they are pretty expensive kicks so better safe than sorry haha.

Back
Top Bottom