- - KangaROOS Official - -

man there are some really good looking shoes in this thread...kinda wish i hadn't come in here. too many good looking shoes without a chance to cop? i'd rather not know. 

If all goes well, i'll have my first pair shortly...i'm really hyped

love to have a grape pack someday

Sneakers Magazine x KangaROOS Omnicoil “ABSINTHE”

roos-1-von-2.jpg

roos-2-von-2.jpg

(Via http://sneakers-magazine.com/sneakers-magazine-x-kangaroos-omnicoil-absinthe/)

Last edited:
anyone got the Kangaroos Coil R1-WOVEN ''multi'' ..?

is the material same with flyknit (in nike) ..??

i couldn't resist. found a pair of peanut butters from germany and am currently waiting on DHL to receive...so excited. not too excited about the 375 EU price tag, though

ovis was this weekend. being in the US is rough with this roo stuff. completely missed :frown:

There's got to be something we can do to get accounts over here. Not sure what, but I mean, if we could get KangaROOS accounts over here, I'd buy. They have a bunch of GRs that are awesome. And all of the collabs they've done have been really nice. Really disappointed in zero US availability.

There's got to be something we can do to get accounts over here. Not sure what, but I mean, if we could get KangaROOS accounts over here, I'd buy. They have a bunch of GRs that are awesome. And all of the collabs they've done have been really nice. Really disappointed in zero US availability.
If you look up the facebook group 'kangaROOS talk' there's plenty of connects in there...most aren't going to run cheap but I've been able to secure (and purchase) multiple pairs from the factory for about $250/pair. Which, IMO, is pretty damn good. 

Also - there are plenty of pairs on klekt.in

Back
Top Bottom