- - KangaROOS Official - -

I'm ready when you are :smile:
I'm sorry fam. Even if I am not able to get my true size I am still going to rock these. I just have to wear regular socks and not stance invisibles because they are thin. They are too good for me to sell.

A really nice pair there. If only it wasn't a limited stock kicks.
They really are, man! And yup it's a bit similar to diadora's run before u.s. shops touched them. They should stay with german shops imo...and if they do decide to expand on collabs they should make it eu shops only.

Who got me on sept 17th? Lol. Man the jelly's look so promising!

Last edited:
I just watched some video about how to make Jelly and didn't see a pair of shoes in the video. Did I miss something? Are there any pics?

damn i thought i was following them but looks like i wasn't...

these are fire...and that's a hell of a price (55 EU)...wish i saw this yesterday before they sold out
Not a fan of brown like that, but I see why you like them. Hope for a restock. Lol.

absinthe.. 9us is too big for me, should've downsized 0.5.. 
alien.gif
roll.gif

^ left over pairs will be raffled online?

Looks like I'm definitely not getting these

Raffle is up for afew. Their raffle process is kinda annoying though with that check in nonsense

No idea what to do for sizing.

No 9.5 when signing up for the raffle so I guess I'll go with a 9?

Raffle is up for afew. Their raffle process is kinda annoying though with that check in nonsense
It has been up for 7 days already... but it is the only way to do it honestly...lord knows their website would be thrashed on release day

Back
Top Bottom