::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

JumpmanFromDaBay
TheFoteenth
AG 47.

imma need you three to take my sig and put it in yours. imma also need you to put this up as your avy.

kcchiefs-logo.jpg

thanks
happy.gif

you will be able to take it off on Nov. 24, 2011
laugh.gif

Relax player. Congrats on the win. We totally *+@+ the bed today and the Chiefs took full advantage. Props.

And a bet is a bet.

So pumped about this W. Playing SD on MNF next week for the division lead, Arrowhead is gonna be going crazy.

Who would have thought that the players that scored for us today would have scored for us?
pimp.gif
 Can't wait for Monday

So pumped about this W. Playing SD on MNF next week for the division lead, Arrowhead is gonna be going crazy.

If you had told me that, what five weeks ago I would have thought you were crazy. Gotta give props to Haley and Co for not giving up.

Hopefully we have turned the corner and will continue playing like this. Unreal to think what this team would be like w/ Berry, Tony and Jamal.

Embarrassing loss. The QB play
sick.gif

I feel bad for the defense because all things considered they were ok today.

Carson will have a full two weeks to put in some serious work, I'll reserve judgement on him for the Denver game.

Humiliating loss....

After all this trash we played, they should've just thrown Pryor in...had NOTHING to lose with doing so.

Peace

Hoping the Chiefs win next week, would lead to a 3 way tie w/ 9 games left for everyone.

All of you that said Carson Palmer was a good QB 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't do this much, but, told y'all.

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif

You actually are a dumb #!$ if you're drawing serious conclusions about a guy who was on the couch last weekend.

roll.gif
roll.gif

A bad quarterback because he couldn't get it together with three days of practice?
You really are a joke. The **** out of here.

Nope, I'm drawing from two consecutive years of futility and underperformance from your starting quarterback. You're right, he was on the couch last week. Which is why giving up what could be two first round selections is the dumbest !!$@ I have ever seen.

Carson hasn't been good since his knee, went bad. I went to school in the bay and got nothing but love for the town, but man, Bengals did straight highway robbery on ya'll.

Damn we got spanked
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't expect that kind of performance today. Hopefully Carson will pick up the playbook during the bye week.

DMC needs to come back soon.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Now the chief fans come out.

damn straight, not much to be happy about with all the injuries and poor start to this season but things are looking up

Nope, I'm drawing from two consecutive years of futility and underperformance from your starting quarterback. You're right, he was on the couch last week. Which is why giving up what could be two first round selections is the dumbest !!$@ I have ever seen.

Nope. Signing McNabb was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Nope. Signing McNabb was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
laugh.gif
Well McNabb cost us only two 6th round picks and has thrown less interceptions on the year than Carson Palmer threw in one half yesterday.

Learn the *+%%+## game.

Back
Top Bottom