Kanye leaving Nike for adidas

Always wanted a pair of yeezys to trade or resell for things I actually wanted.

Maybe now I actually have a chance at a pair of his shoes before his legions descend upon adidas. Hopefully people will be willing to trade me nice things for my adidas x kanye wests :D

Good riddance

I'm no fan of the guy or his 'music' but his 'Fusions' were at the forefront of the 'sneakerhead' movement and were directly responsible for the extreme reselling and overpricing of sneakers that you partake in today.

Good news. I still dislike Nike for not putting out way more pair of yeezys than they did.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of the guy or his 'music' but his 'Fusions' were at the forefront of the 'sneakerhead' movement and were directly responsible for the extreme reselling and overpricing of sneakers that you partake in today.
smh this is so false it hurts. **** was going on before Kanye West existed in the public eye. If your going to give credit for someone being on "forefront of the sneakerhead movement" it is supreme. Kanyes first album dropped a good 10 years after supremes first collaboration with nike....

smh this is so false it hurts. **** was going on before Kanye West existed in the public eye. If your going to give credit for someone being on "forefront of the sneakerhead movement" it is supreme. Kanyes first album dropped a good 10 years after supremes first collaboration with nike....

Supreme Dunks, 'Pigeon', 'Tiffany' SB, Jordan XXIII 'Titanium' were a flash in the pan compared to those whack Yeezys. The aforementioned mainly appealed to cats who were genuinely into sneakers. 'Yeezy' on the other hand bought a whole other type of cornball into this sneaker genre - the Kanye Stan who'd pay any price to look like their idol.

College Dropout: 2004
Supreme Started: 1994
First Supreme x Nike Collab: 2002

In other words, wtf?

Kayne is laughing at all you folks. Thread has already been created for this... Kanye stated he controls the media and look at yourself. 

kanye is funny in my eyes but a bit wacky too.he thinks him and his buddy don c are responsible for retros existing.nobody knew who kanye was in 1994!

Not sure if these are gonna have the same hype as the Air Yeezys but, checking the Adidas Y-3 collection he's supposedly collaborating with. There stuff is already real pricey for adidas. No good looking shoes under $300. Wonder how much the Yeezi will go for.

It came out the horses mouth.

He doesn't do press releases.

He hates the press. lol

i dont know about yall but i remember wearing jordans way before i heard through the wire 
eyes.gif
.. I dont remeber a time when jordans weren't popular and i been coppin since the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom