[\Kanye Speaks- Leno Returns Tonight!! 10pm On NBC Vol. Kanye Spoke/]

well, you have to put everything in perspective: kanye's mother suddenly passed away and him and his fiancee split up. no matter how tough you nt guyspretend to be, let those two events happen simultaneously in your life and it'll break anybody. normal people, even celebrities, withdraw from typicaleveryday life and find a reserved way to deal with their depression but kanye seemed like he decided to stay busy, in attempt to keep himself from thinkingabout the losses. 8 month tour, album, a bunch of production, etc. dude kept himself busy for so long but it's like if you shake a soda for long enough andit's gonna burst...and now it all seems like it's coming out of him.

dude showed up to an award show with a half-empty bottle of henny and insulted a teenage girl, then supposedly flipped off the crowd. he seems like he'scrying out for help at this point, especially since leno said that kanye proposed tonight's interview and it was previously unplanned.

all speculation of a setup should be deaded after that interview, though.. i don't really see someone going so far just to pull a publicity stunt,especially when this has done WAY more bad than good and kanye was one of the most publicized, famous rappers alive with or without the swift incident.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'll always be a fan of dude because of his raw emotion. The same raw emotion that pours into his music, and the same raw emotion that compels him to make poor impulse decisions.

..The gift and the curse.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

well, you have to put everything in perspective: kanye's mother suddenly passed away and him and his fiancee split up. no matter how tough you nt guys pretend to be, let those two events happen simultaneously in your life and it'll break anybody. normal people, even celebrities, withdraw from typical everyday life and find a reserved way to deal with their depression but kanye seemed like he decided to stay busy, in attempt to keep himself from thinking about the losses. 8 month tour, album, a bunch of production, etc. dude kept himself busy for so long but it's like if you shake a soda for long enough and it's gonna burst...and now it all seems like it's coming out of him.

dude showed up to an award show with a half-empty bottle of henny and insulted a teenage girl, then supposedly flipped off the crowd. he seems like he's crying out for help at this point, especially since leno said that kanye proposed tonight's interview and it was previously unplanned.

all speculation of a setup should be deaded after that interview, though.. i don't really see someone going so far just to pull a publicity stunt, especially when this has done WAY more bad than good and kanye was one of the most publicized, famous rappers alive with or without the swift incident.
This.

Wow, I'm in the West coast and the format of this show is horrible so far. I guess Howard Stern is going to have a field day with this tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Sputnik

i feel that it was out of line for jay to ask about his moms, lol kanye was speechless
nothing about it was outta line

i'll be the first to say it, karma is a %!$!# Kanye, dude only cares about himself and he isn't sorry at ALL
if he didn't care he probably wouldn't of apologized and almost tear up
the only reason he started crying was because jay asked about his mom

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Wow, I'm in the West coast and the format of this show is horrible so far. I guess Howard Stern is going to have a field day with this tomorrow.
No doubt. Based off first show, I am not a fan.

anyone know what shoes jay-z was wearing on the show tonight? They were definetly nike but what model?

Originally Posted by avitale8

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'll always be a fan of dude because of his raw emotion. The same raw emotion that pours into his music, and the same raw emotion that compels him to make poor impulse decisions.

..The gift and the curse.
well, you have to put everything in perspective: kanye's mother suddenly passed away and him and his fiancee split up. no matter how tough you nt guys pretend to be, let those two events happen simultaneously in your life and it'll break anybody. normal people, even celebrities, withdraw from typical everyday life and find a reserved way to deal with their depression but kanye seemed like he decided to stay busy, in attempt to keep himself from thinking about the losses. 8 month tour, album, a bunch of production, etc. dude kept himself busy for so long but it's like if you shake a soda for long enough and it's gonna burst...and now it all seems like it's coming out of him.

dude showed up to an award show with a half-empty bottle of henny and insulted a teenage girl, then supposedly flipped off the crowd. he seems like he's crying out for help at this point, especially since leno said that kanye proposed tonight's interview and it was previously unplanned.

all speculation of a setup should be deaded after that interview, though.. i don't really see someone going so far just to pull a publicity stunt, especially when this has done WAY more bad than good and kanye was one of the most publicized, famous rappers alive with or without the swift incident.
All this.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Hope this show fails.

#+!% Leno.
jay-leno.jpg
roll.gif
put a "YOU MAD" caption on it and it's perfect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The show itself was great! Really funny, the car wash band was awesome! And headlines, Hung Far Low and House of Poon!

On Kanye's interview, he seemed very genuine and sorry for what he did.

Yea .. Too many responses to keep up with .. but in my opinion he helped Taylor Swift out .. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had no idea who she wastill Kanye did all that but still what he did was uncalled for no doubt .. I mean he knew his arrogance was gonna get him in trouble one day anyways .. Theyshould collaborate in a song later on to shut everybody up .. just my two cents

anyone knows where I can find the whole Jay Leno show online? My girl accidently deleted the show on my dvr.....
mad.gif

In my books Leno was wrong for asking how he thinks his mother would feel. Basically saying "Your dead mother would be ashamed of you".

The new format of this show is so weird. It's not monologue, skit, first guest, second guest, musical guest; it's (shorter) monologue, skit, firstguest, ANOTHER skit, musical guest, ANOTHER SKIT... and then it's over. And no John Melendez? WTH?
frown.gif

I understand WHY they did this (the affiliates need a strong lead in to the news), but it's so strange. It's gonna take a minute to get used to. Thewriters need to be really on point if this is gonna work.

Back
Top Bottom