[\Kanye Speaks- Leno Returns Tonight!! 10pm On NBC Vol. Kanye Spoke/]

Hey_

Originally Posted by mFury

The new format of this show is so weird. It's not monologue, skit, first guest, second guest, musical guest; it's (shorter) monologue, skit, first guest, ANOTHER skit, musical guest, ANOTHER SKIT... and then it's over. And no John Melendez? WTH?
frown.gif

The writers need to be really on point if this is gonna work.

Yet, its still better than Fallon.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Kanye probably realized what a douche move that was when the president called you a "#*@!$%+" for that.

the president be doing some mediocre ordinary ^$@# like how about you actually focus mr president

http://i32.tinypic.com/312vfus.png

The new format of this show is so weird. It's not monologue, skit, first guest, second guest, musical guest; it's (shorter) monologue, skit, first guest, ANOTHER skit, musical guest, ANOTHER SKIT... and then it's over. And no John Melendez? WTH?
frown.gif

I understand WHY they did this (the affiliates need a strong lead in to the news), but it's so strange. It's gonna take a minute to get used to. The writers need to be really on point if this is gonna work.
312vfus.png

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This dude got some emotional problems. That's why he have that ego, mad insecure, acting out all the time. Dude got fix his life, first step should be dropping that ho on his side.

Real talk, he needs to drop that chick ASAP

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This dude got some emotional problems. That's why he have that ego, mad insecure, acting out all the time. Dude got fix his life, first step should be dropping that ho on his side.

Real talk, he needs to drop that chick ASAP

he got millions though so eff it

damn asking what his mother would've thought about it was cold.

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

It was but I think Jay was sincere about it .. he had the right approach IMO

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

http://i32.tinypic.com/312vfus.png

frown.gif

I understand WHY they did this (the affiliates need a strong lead in to the news), but it's so strange. It's gonna take a minute to get used to. The writers need to be really on point if this is gonna work.
312vfus.png
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
@ that horrible execution of that picture. I'm not "mad," just a little confused or taken aback.

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Kanye probably realized what a douche move that was when the president called you a "#*@!$%+" for that.

the president be doing some mediocre ordinary ^$@# like how about you actually focus mr president
It's a damn question. He wasn't watching the VMA's. He probably heard about secondhand like most of us. At least criticize the dude inthe right capacity. Stay focused? You have got to be kidding me.

Real Talk I feel bad for Kanye.
We as fans sometimes forget that celebs are human just like we are.... they not immune to emotions and real life trials and tribulations.
i always thought that after his mom died he was gonna lose it.... we all know how close he was with his mom and he kept it going like a trooper... he emergedhimself in hsi work to keep from dealing with the pain.... i lost my dad and i kinda flipped... like i went and did a bunch of **!% that i know he wouldnt beproud of, and i mean he was my voice of reason, the only person who's voice meant everything to me, and when you dont have that person there to stop you inyour tracks when you doing dumb **!%, you kinda keep going and it gets worse and worse cuz at some point you expect for that person to stop you and talk somesense into you.... so i can understand how Kanye has just went off the deep end.

I see Kanye as a kid man, dude is so majorily talented and living out his dream, its not many stars that actually appreciate the life they are fortunate enoughto have, and he seem to really feel like he is living a dream, you can tell from his records.... i just dont want him to become overwhelmed by it all, and endup ruining his life.... +!%$ the fame and fortune and all that, he has to maintain a stable mind to be able to function... he really needs to take some timeand just mourn, let the hurt and pain just take over, get it all out... get his mind sorted back out, and come back stronger and better than ever

Not trying to be a douche but I think the word you were going for was immerse not "he emerged himself in hsi work"

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

No it wasn't . It was a man to man conversation. Like I said earlier in this thread...if Ye' talks to Leno..Leno is going to ask what he wants. Thereis no coming to his show with no type of clauses in the runner stating that you can't ask this person these questions.

It was a real question... like dude, you holler about how much you respect and love your mother... why the #@% would you pull this #@% ? What would she think?

Realist #@% I've ever seen in a while.
pimp.gif

The show itself is alright, still like Leno a lot, but this will get some getting used to, but it can work.

On Kanye,, he did seem sincere in his apology. I don't think Leno was wrong in asking what his mom would feel at all...if he came from a different approachand tone then you could argue that...

so can somebody explain to me what the difference is between what he did yesterday at the vma compared to him saying live on air george bush dont like blackpeople? both are controversial but why is ye getting so much hate on this 1?

my opinion when it first happen was like dag ye is a gangsta and i thought it was funny... i was thinking it had to be planned... but as i realized it wasnt ifelt bad for thinking it was funny... i admit it was wrong for ye to do that but people are overhyping it up imo... they act like he did something that wasmuch much worse...

Originally Posted by you go boy

so can somebody explain to me what the difference is between what he did yesterday at the vma compared to him saying live on air george bush dont like black people? both are controversial but why is ye getting so much hate on this 1?

my opinion when it first happen was like dag ye is a gangsta and i thought it was funny... i was thinking it had to be planned... but as i realized it wasnt i felt bad for thinking it was funny... i admit it was wrong for ye to do that but people are overhyping it up imo... they act like he did something that was much much worse...
i guess because what he said about Bush was something alot of people thought, and based on the reaction to katrina. Not saying he was right but itwas his opinion, and he voiced it.
this was just him being a bully to basically a lil girl... it wasnt cool, it wsa pretty rude and class-less.....
Not saying the Bush thing was right or wrong, but i mean at least in that arguement he had alot of people riding with him on that... NOBODY co-signs what hedid last night

*edit and i did mess up the grammer i meant Immerse.

The Bush comment seemed appropriate at the moment. FEMA complete mishandling of the situation, coupled with Bush's comment to Mike Brown (director of FEMA)"You're doing a hell of a job" enraged many around the country, whites and blacks alike. All the news networks were covering the Katrina disasterand FEMA's ineptitude and Bush's lack of response.

What Kanye felt and said was not even close to controversial. I bet many felt Beyonce had made a great video. It was the manner in which he did it.Interrupting someone's moment, being an overall douche, etc. Plus, he has done this before but seems to not have learned his lesson.

Ye should do something with Taylor. Dunno what, but i already forgive him...i'm a huge fan anyway. I feel like its sincere, but you haters are always goodand consistent.

Kanye's whole situation is proof that you can become anything you want when the whole world is against you. At the same time you learn from his mistakes.What to do and not to do. He reminds me of Jordan. Everyone doubted him and when he made it...he made sure you knew it. Rubbed it all in your face....becamethe same pieces of +!! he despised, hurting and destroying lives in the process.

Kanye's +!! is laid out for em. It's all there. So laid out..he was scheduled to appear on the Leno show weeks before this VMA b.s. Worked out soperfect he had the chance to let the world see his true colors. It was very sincere imo.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

kanye taylor collab coming soon.

you heard it first on NT

Who didn't see that coming.
He gone submit all type of tracks to this $#% trying to make up.

You never know...might bang out some hits. $#% happens for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom