Kanye unreleased clothing line pastelle

Blue Varsity Jacket had people hyped still do
pastelle-jacket-grail-kanye-01.jpg

pastelle-jacket-grail-kanye-02.jpg

pastelle-jacket-grail-kanye-03.jpg

looks like something that would have been on karmaloop back then that site always had the stuff that was trash or only semi decent

Line is an urban legend that’s grown through out the years but it never got off the ground for a reason. Between LRG and and the Ralph Lauren as well as Bape resurgence there was no space for it.

Funny how Niketalk is a cited source and members are quoted, in that article:

Fans were quick to speculate on why West pulled the plug on Pastelle. “I think he folded it 'cause when you doing collabos with High End designers and Nike and your stuff is flying out the doors and you're making a lot of money on it, why stress yourself to make your own brand,” one wrote on NikeTalk, an online sneaker forum. Another reasoned: “He was going to release it but his mother passed away right around the same time so he took his focus right off it…”

bape was king at that time it might have been a smart move to not waste his time with a streetwear brand at that time

I think Grailed was selling this stuff a while back for crazy prices (Jacket was 4000). Pharrell pretty much had the domestic Bape market cornered so I can see why Kanye decided against releasing it

So how many jackets actually released is the question? I saw a dude on IG with one on

Back
Top Bottom