Kanye West - Flashing Lights [Video]

roll.gif

I thought BET was suppose to be playing the video all day....i saw the commercial yesterday...but i still haven't seen it yet

anyone saw it on t.v.?

What the #$%%...?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So this obviously won't be allowed to be played on television, right...? (If that's a part of the real video.)

That was... weird.

The girl is bad for real, but the video overall was trash the dude was in the trunk that was a wack video.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

What the #$%%...?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So this obviously won't be allowed to be played on television, right...? (If that's a part of the real video.)

That was... weird.

Yea....I don't think they can show Kanye getting beat to death by a shovel in the trunk of some girl's car....who may i add is bad as hell

okay, why would she burn her clothes and then kill him? idiot. should be the opposite. but she can get it.

jiggle jiggle

i was like OOOOOOOOO S________t!!!!
when she started stabbing...i was like ooooooowwwwwww

I thought the video was dope. If you're into Tarantino type flicks you'd appreciate it. It had a grindhouse film feel to it.
But yea i think what most the other NTers were whining about: this may just be a teaser

this isn't the finished product. You honestly think Kanye is going to have that as his final video? the man is wild but dude had 3 videos for Jesus Walksalone. You know that this is just a teaser being that the picture of the scene that was on his blog was not even in this one. btw, homegirl was
pimp.gif

That is gonna be crazy if this is actually part of the video! Rita G has always looked nice to me, i remember her from a few years ago.
This seems like a movie.

Hope this isn't the real video. TRL is saying theyare about to play the video. See if it is the same one.

being that the picture of the scene that was on his blog was not even in this one.
What the hell video did you watch? The screen 'Ye posted on his blog is directly from this one.

Still, this better be the teaser.

Wow that was horrible. What's up with all the wack videos with Ye as of lately. I haven't really liked any videos off the Graduation album.

The girl is bad for real, but the video overall was trash the dude was in the trunk that was a wack video.
roll.gif
...nah but for real..did anyone see this on the TV...whatthe hell was this?

Back
Top Bottom