laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sure.

Average
laugh.gif

You walk down the street with that chick and you're the #@#@

Perfect 10
pimp.gif

And there's no cookie-cutter mold for dimes. Sometimes the pieces just fall together the right way

Average
laugh.gif

You walk down the street with that chick and you're the #@#@

Perfect 10
pimp.gif

And there's no cookie-cutter mold for dimes. Sometimes the pieces just fall together the right way

You can like her or not, that's your choice and i respect opinions about taste...
But average looking? Really?

USA has to be the most obese country in the world. At least americans are known for that everywhere.

Technically i think it's actually 3rd or something, but with over 66%, so it's impossible to look like that and be average.

Now, in my own humble opinion, Amber can be thicker and more efficient activating primitive impulses, but this other 18 year old has an equal potential in terms of naughty and nasty stuff and has A LOT more class. That's a girl you can actually take to your grandparents house for a family dinner.

So, for a one night stand i'll take Amber, but as a girlfriend i would take Kate in a heartbeat.

You can like her or not, that's your choice and i respect opinions about taste...
But average looking? Really?

USA has to be the most obese country in the world. At least americans are known for that everywhere.

Technically i think it's actually 3rd or something, but with over 66%, so it's impossible to look like that and be average.

Now, in my own humble opinion, Amber can be thicker and more efficient activating primitive impulses, but this other 18 year old has an equal potential in terms of naughty and nasty stuff and has A LOT more class. That's a girl you can actually take to your grandparents house for a family dinner.

So, for a one night stand i'll take Amber, but as a girlfriend i would take Kate in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

is awesome, but as far as looks and body shape at this point? average.
But didn't we see pics of your ex that you were simping over?  If this chick is a basic lookin white girl, what da hell was that chick?
"Yo, you didn't see da culo pics tho!"

ruh-roh.

but as a 18 year old shes a basic lookin white girl..cute sure, but as domestic you can get...i AM gonna give her points for being tall..5'10

But didn't we see pics of your ex that you were simping over?  If this chick is a basic lookin white girl, what da hell was that chick?

ruh-roh.

^ lol

kate upton average? lemme get some of what you're smokin.

i can understand if maybe she's not the type of girl you're attracted to, but to call her average is a stretch. stop actin like you wouldn't smash if given the opportunity.

^ lol

kate upton average? lemme get some of what you're smokin.

i can understand if maybe she's not the type of girl you're attracted to, but to call her average is a stretch. stop actin like you wouldn't smash if given the opportunity.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

ruh-roh.

son opened up the can...
2217128898_10a863979d.jpg

*leaves thread*

Originally Posted by HankMoody

ruh-roh.

son opened up the can...
2217128898_10a863979d.jpg

*leaves thread*

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Niketalk prefers women who thighs way twice their body weight.

this. i don't even find amber that attractive to be honest...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Niketalk prefers women who thighs way twice their body weight.

this. i don't even find amber that attractive to be honest...
embarassed.gif

Thighs not shaped liked tree trunks = Average

Butt not sagging out with cellulite and stretch marks = Average

White girl = Average

Back
Top Bottom