Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

she's cute and seem fun to chill with
smokin.gif

her > amber rose

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus

Cana%20Y%20Cafe%204-5-11%20%28256%29.JPG

took me literally 2 secs to find someone that has a comparably better body and a cute face in da middle of da hood.
laugh.gif

now if ya wanna give it to her cuz she's blonde then tato...but that body isn't anything someone from NYC hasn't seen on his way towards da train or bus

Earlier in the thread, I stated that the chick was attractive--no doubt about that.

But some of you dudes deifying this chick are pathetic...
laugh.gif

She's a "model", so what?

Like "models" can't be average?

I swear... some of y'all heard "model" and/or "Kanye's girl" and automatically assigned dime status to this chick. Hell y'all did the same ishhh with Amber when Kanye first brought her on. But now Amber is wack because Kanye is supposedly hyping up a new girl...pshhhh...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Same kinds of dudes to buy or hype up the ugliest looking Jordan or Foam or other Nike, not because it's actually an attractive looking shoe, but because it's rare or because some celebrity rocked it...
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said, ol' girl is cute...so is Amber...but let's not act like either one is or was a goddess among women.

This thread exist only because of Kanye.

In other words, some of y'all really need to stop slurping Ye and cosigning everything he does. This extends to music, fashion, etc, etc.

Earlier in the thread, I stated that the chick was attractive--no doubt about that.

But some of you dudes deifying this chick are pathetic...
laugh.gif

She's a "model", so what?

Like "models" can't be average?

I swear... some of y'all heard "model" and/or "Kanye's girl" and automatically assigned dime status to this chick. Hell y'all did the same ishhh with Amber when Kanye first brought her on. But now Amber is wack because Kanye is supposedly hyping up a new girl...pshhhh...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Same kinds of dudes to buy or hype up the ugliest looking Jordan or Foam or other Nike, not because it's actually an attractive looking shoe, but because it's rare or because some celebrity rocked it...
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said, ol' girl is cute...so is Amber...but let's not act like either one is or was a goddess among women.

This thread exist only because of Kanye.

In other words, some of y'all really need to stop slurping Ye and cosigning everything he does. This extends to music, fashion, etc, etc.

WOW at this thread going 13 pages
roll.gif
roll.gif
Has it even been confirmed this is Kanyes chick?

NT really playing up to its stereotypes with this one: mouth full of Kanyes nuts claiming this damn near dime piece model is average.

Comedy.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

And isn't Amber just some random stripper before Ye got with her?

Yep...saw her in that video before as well...but she was bad tho...

and shorty ye wit now ain't bad but just because she a VS model don't mean she superbad...it just means she has a nice rack and looks good in a two piece....i mean if you throw some jeans and a tee on her she really isn't that different than any other broad i see walking around NYC...then again i also think Brooklyn Decker is nothing special at all but i bet a lot of yall beg to differ

That wasn't the point of my reply though. Dude said she is just some random chick when she isn't. She is known for being a model, not the chick that Ye made famous. 
Is Taylor Swift also known as the chick Ye interrupted? No, she was selling millions of records before Ye even did he's stupid actions.

Look-wise, Kate may not be the best looking in the world but being a celebrity/model keeps you from being just some random person.

If you think about it, you can say that excuse to anyone. Ye is just some random dude if you take his producing and rapping skills out of the equation, Jordan is just a random black dude if you take basketball away.

I would understand the hate more if Ye picked up this white chick and then she became a model but that isn't the case here. 

So you don't believe A.Rose messing with Ye raised her profile? I'm not gonna front like he found her living off the street...of course not, but her linking with him def did wonders for her visibility and work rate...however this chick is def more established..hell she's a VS model but she not a random white broad

WOW at this thread going 13 pages
roll.gif
roll.gif
Has it even been confirmed this is Kanyes chick?

NT really playing up to its stereotypes with this one: mouth full of Kanyes nuts claiming this damn near dime piece model is average.

Comedy.

And isn't Amber just some random stripper before Ye got with her?

and shorty ye wit now ain't bad but just because she a VS model don't mean she superbad...it just means she has a nice rack and looks good in a two piece....i mean if you throw some jeans and a tee on her she really isn't that different than any other broad i see walking around NYC...then again i also think Brooklyn Decker is nothing special at all but i bet a lot of yall beg to differ

That wasn't the point of my reply though. Dude said she is just some random chick when she isn't. She is known for being a model, not the chick that Ye made famous. 
Is Taylor Swift also known as the chick Ye interrupted? No, she was selling millions of records before Ye even did he's stupid actions.

Look-wise, Kate may not be the best looking in the world but being a celebrity/model keeps you from being just some random person.

If you think about it, you can say that excuse to anyone. Ye is just some random dude if you take his producing and rapping skills out of the equation, Jordan is just a random black dude if you take basketball away.

I would understand the hate more if Ye picked up this white chick and then she became a model but that isn't the case here. 

So you don't believe A.Rose messing with Ye raised her profile? I'm not gonna front like he found her living off the street...of course not, but her linking with him def did wonders for her visibility and work rate...however this chick is def more established..hell she's a VS model but she not a random white broad

So you don't believe A.Rose messing with Ye raised her profile? I'm not gonna front like he found her living off the street...of course not, but her linking with him def did wonders for her visibility and work rate...
What? That is exactly what I am saying? I thought I was quite clear on that point? 

So you don't believe A.Rose messing with Ye raised her profile? I'm not gonna front like he found her living off the street...of course not, but her linking with him def did wonders for her visibility and work rate...
What? That is exactly what I am saying? I thought I was quite clear on that point? 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

funeral02.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

funeral02.jpg

with my original post, i wasn't disagreeing with you, i was just stating my view of the chick from a physical standpoint...no where did i disagree and say she was a random white broad  

chuck67 wrote:
Originally Posted by kiendienn

You guys are calling this the pinnacle?
Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM1-e1302094462792.jpg
Not sure what y'all see in her.

tumblr_lilmhzPiwY1qf4he3.gif

ninja please! Arose runs circles around that broad.�
laugh.gif

before the "fame" still bad as !**%.�

Thank you SO much for that video. I have been trying to see pics of Amber before her plastic surgeries.

I know a bunch of men will jump on me, but I have read rumours that she got butt injections and this video to me proves it. She weighed more here. Instead of having a bigger phat %!+, she was more wide in the back and had a squarish butt. Afterwards she got thinner, had lipo, and got butt injections. I think her boobs are definitely real though.

As for Amber, no doubt about it, she is a beautiful woman and I can see why some men would prefer her looks over Kate's. Different tastes and preferences. Amber has more of a sex appeal while Kate is more of the cute girl look. Both beautiful girls and I do not think either is average.

with my original post, i wasn't disagreeing with you, i was just stating my view of the chick from a physical standpoint...no where did i disagree and say she was a random white broad  

chuck67 wrote:
Originally Posted by kiendienn

You guys are calling this the pinnacle?
Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM1-e1302094462792.jpg
Not sure what y'all see in her.

tumblr_lilmhzPiwY1qf4he3.gif

ninja please! Arose runs circles around that broad.�
laugh.gif

before the "fame" still bad as !**%.�

Thank you SO much for that video. I have been trying to see pics of Amber before her plastic surgeries.

I know a bunch of men will jump on me, but I have read rumours that she got butt injections and this video to me proves it. She weighed more here. Instead of having a bigger phat %!+, she was more wide in the back and had a squarish butt. Afterwards she got thinner, had lipo, and got butt injections. I think her boobs are definitely real though.

As for Amber, no doubt about it, she is a beautiful woman and I can see why some men would prefer her looks over Kate's. Different tastes and preferences. Amber has more of a sex appeal while Kate is more of the cute girl look. Both beautiful girls and I do not think either is average.

actually, i think that's exactly what he's saying 
laugh.gif

actually, i think that's exactly what he's saying 
laugh.gif

I am with NinjaHood. Living in DC, that girl would be in the 10th percentile when it comes to phatness.

I am with NinjaHood. Living in DC, that girl would be in the 10th percentile when it comes to phatness.

Back
Top Bottom