Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

so kanye dates new white skinny 18 year old girl and all of a sudden she's a dime? aside from the fact that kanye's new girl will always get a thread on here, y'all are trippin talking about she's the holy grail or women

so kanye dates new white skinny 18 year old girl and all of a sudden she's a dime? aside from the fact that kanye's new girl will always get a thread on here, y'all are trippin talking about she's the holy grail or women

This thread is nothing but the same arguments over and over nothing is being accomplished in here. Lock this up.

This thread is nothing but the same arguments over and over nothing is being accomplished in here. Lock this up.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Fade On You

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

grin.gif

kateupton.gif

Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything

grin.gif

kateupton.gif

Why are we talking her rack away? I don't get when people say, "take [insert body part] away", yeah, you suspect. Also just cause YOU see better looking girls around doesn't discredit this female. It's always the NTers that say "I see better looking chicks than Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce" doesnt mean a %###%+* thing cuz those chicks are still dope.

kateupton.gif

Why are we talking her rack away? I don't get when people say, "take [insert body part] away", yeah, you suspect. Also just cause YOU see better looking girls around doesn't discredit this female. It's always the NTers that say "I see better looking chicks than Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce" doesnt mean a %###%+* thing cuz those chicks are still dope.

roll.gif
@ Take the rack away. That is funny. That is like saying, "Take away Magic's passing and he was an average player." I Mean her ******* are her best asset, so why take them away. Just say, "She doesn't have a butt." Much easier to say.

She has no butt.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Take the rack away. That is funny. That is like saying, "Take away Magic's passing and he was an average player." I Mean her ******* are her best asset, so why take them away. Just say, "She doesn't have a butt." Much easier to say.

She has no butt.
laugh.gif

"take this body part away and she's average"

convenient that you're "taking away" her above average parts, eh?

by the time this thread ends, ye will have already smashed and be on to the next girl in line.

"take this body part away and she's average"

convenient that you're "taking away" her above average parts, eh?

by the time this thread ends, ye will have already smashed and be on to the next girl in line.

Take Michael Jordan's skills away and I guarantee that he would not have as much success as he did during those title runs.

This thread is still open?
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, Kate Upton isn't your average chick. You don't often see a 5'10" chick 33-25-36 measurements with a nice face and beautiful blue eyes walking around. You just don't.

This thread is still open?
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, Kate Upton isn't your average chick. You don't often see a 5'10" chick 33-25-36 measurements with a nice face and beautiful blue eyes walking around. You just don't.

Back
Top Bottom