<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Wait so they already went platinum?? ........
pimp.gif

I really think with Method Man coming in here Jay and Kanye's reps made it clear you post a link we shutting you down. Those looking for links after midnight are gonna be a goose hunt of broken links

I really think with Method Man coming in here Jay and Kanye's reps made it clear you post a link we shutting you down. Those looking for links after midnight are gonna be a goose hunt of broken links

Ive already came across people in other boards saying since they had to buy, they are shooting down any links that come up.....

Jay and Kanye might have started a revolution
laugh.gif

Ive already came across people in other boards saying since they had to buy, they are shooting down any links that come up.....

Jay and Kanye might have started a revolution
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Made it clear to who? Method Man?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Made it clear to who? Method Man?
roll.gif

I just bit the bullet. Downloaded ITunes, created an account and bought the pre-order deluxe.

First time I ever bought anything off ITunes.

I just bit the bullet. Downloaded ITunes, created an account and bought the pre-order deluxe.

First time I ever bought anything off ITunes.

Back
Top Bottom