<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

1 hr 
pimp.gif
,My body is ready

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I really think with Method Man coming in here Jay and Kanye's reps made it clear you post a link we shutting you down. Those looking for links after midnight are gonna be a goose hunt of broken links

I really think with Method Man coming in here Jay and Kanye's reps made it clear you post a link we shutting you down. Those looking for links after midnight are gonna be a goose hunt of broken links

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I just bit the bullet. Downloaded ITunes, created an account and bought the pre-order deluxe.

First time I ever bought anything off ITunes.

I did earlier....and im gonna be buying the physical too.....  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I just bit the bullet. Downloaded ITunes, created an account and bought the pre-order deluxe.

First time I ever bought anything off ITunes.

I did earlier....and im gonna be buying the physical too.....  
frown.gif

This is pretty much guaranteed to be downloadable after 12 right? Since its releasing digitally at that time anyway. Got this blunt rolled and ready

This is pretty much guaranteed to be downloadable after 12 right? Since its releasing digitally at that time anyway. Got this blunt rolled and ready

Looked in the Best Buy ad thing and WTT wasn't even in there. Why do they have to make things so damn confusing. They're trying to be too secretive with this. If you say Best Buy is going to be an exclusive retailer then drop the damn deluxe version when you said you were.

Looked in the Best Buy ad thing and WTT wasn't even in there. Why do they have to make things so damn confusing. They're trying to be too secretive with this. If you say Best Buy is going to be an exclusive retailer then drop the damn deluxe version when you said you were.

They can't stop us 
laugh.gif

They can't stop us 
laugh.gif

I don't know if this counts for anything, but everytime I've preordered an album from iTunes the download link arrives before 12...

I don't know if this counts for anything, but everytime I've preordered an album from iTunes the download link arrives before 12...

Back
Top Bottom