<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Man...after every listen, this album gets better.

Who gon stop me, when Jay spazzes...crazy

Man...after every listen, this album gets better.

Who gon stop me, when Jay spazzes...crazy

^
Hov verse on Thats My B
sick.gif
pimp.gif

40 year old phenom
My 15 minutes of fame will stretch beyond
at 42 be better than 24
i carry the 45, that's the 48 large
still wearing my 23s, they can't #@!% with the bar
as far as the 16 i'm 23 or the R

sick.gif

[cam] +*%$'s disgusting [/cam]

40 year old phenom
at 42 be better than 24

sick.gif

I"M HEADED TO MIAMI TO FK UP THE FONTAINEBLEAU......A CASE  OF ACE. Make it twoooo.

Primetime is the hardest *+#! ever......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I"M HEADED TO MIAMI TO FK UP THE FONTAINEBLEAU......A CASE  OF ACE. Make it twoooo.

Primetime is the hardest *+#! ever......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Brilliant take. Truthfully the greatest marketing scheme in hip hop history was The Black Album, the way Jay repetitively beat it into our heads that he is the best, and it worked like a charm
Huh? People who says he's the best actually think he is, not because he said so.

And you actin like bragging about being the best in the game is a new concept in hip-hop
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nah. I remember it vividly, he said he was the GOAT right before BP and almost overnight everybody ran with it. Not a marketing scheme at all, you just keep saying your the best until your fans go with it. Same exact thing Wayne did after his reemergence.

I don't care now
laugh.gif
 If you like the music all the power to you, whether you think Jay, Wayne, Pac, J Cole, Nas, Fat Joe or Soulja Boy is the GOAT - people can think for themselves.
Back to the music...

Who Gon Stop me is on repeat 
pimp.gif
 Both Jay/Ye go in, and Jay gets clever with the imagery with his opening verse:

Who gon stop me?

No brakes, I need State Farm

images

7c252_car_insurance_state_farm_626373534_c41fec3e99.jpg

So many watches I need eight arms

One neck but got eight charms

Who gon stop me huh?

fif=c%2FC25152.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=600&cell=600,420&cvt=jpeg

Vishnu = Hindu God. Fits nicely with Jay-Hova the god MC reference.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Brilliant take. Truthfully the greatest marketing scheme in hip hop history was The Black Album, the way Jay repetitively beat it into our heads that he is the best, and it worked like a charm
Huh? People who says he's the best actually think he is, not because he said so.

And you actin like bragging about being the best in the game is a new concept in hip-hop
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nah. I remember it vividly, he said he was the GOAT right before BP and almost overnight everybody ran with it. Not a marketing scheme at all, you just keep saying your the best until your fans go with it. Same exact thing Wayne did after his reemergence.

I don't care now
laugh.gif
 If you like the music all the power to you, whether you think Jay, Wayne, Pac, J Cole, Nas, Fat Joe or Soulja Boy is the GOAT - people can think for themselves.
Back to the music...

Who Gon Stop me is on repeat 
pimp.gif
 Both Jay/Ye go in, and Jay gets clever with the imagery with his opening verse:

Who gon stop me?

No brakes, I need State Farm

images

7c252_car_insurance_state_farm_626373534_c41fec3e99.jpg

So many watches I need eight arms

One neck but got eight charms

Who gon stop me huh?

fif=c%2FC25152.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=600&cell=600,420&cvt=jpeg

Vishnu = Hindu God. Fits nicely with Jay-Hova the god MC reference.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

40 year old phenom
at 42 be better than 24

sick.gif

Rappers absolutely love to rap with numbers (see: Supa Hot Fire) on some ol' National Treasure type chit.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

40 year old phenom
at 42 be better than 24

sick.gif

Rappers absolutely love to rap with numbers (see: Supa Hot Fire) on some ol' National Treasure type chit.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

First time reading this.
laugh.gif

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this %*#+ is soft as $$*@ namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this %*#+ rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this %*#+ rite now as we speak yo. I heard this %*#+ gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same !%+$@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this %*#+ but apparently he did nahmean. This %*#+ sounds like two !!*@*+ hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist. I cant $$*@ wit this %*#+ at all b. This %*#+ is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.

First time reading this.
laugh.gif

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this %*#+ is soft as $$*@ namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this %*#+ rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this %*#+ rite now as we speak yo. I heard this %*#+ gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same !%+$@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this %*#+ but apparently he did nahmean. This %*#+ sounds like two !!*@*+ hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist. I cant $$*@ wit this %*#+ at all b. This %*#+ is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

First time reading this.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Wiz/Amber rose part KILLED me

Back
Top Bottom