<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

First time reading this.
laugh.gif

11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this %*#+ is soft as $$*@ namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this %*#+ rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this %*#+ rite now as we speak yo. I heard this %*#+ gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same !%+$@ that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this %*#+ but apparently he did nahmean. This %*#+ sounds like two !!*@*+ hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist. I cant $$*@ wit this %*#+ at all b. This %*#+ is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Wiz/Amber rose part KILLED me

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

40 year old phenom
our 15 minutes of fame has stretched beyond
at 42 be better than 24
i carry the 45, mastered 48 laws (as in the 48 laws of power)
still wearing my 23s, they can't #@!% with the boy
as far as them 16's i'm 23 of it all

sick.gif

[cam] +*%$'s disgusting [/cam]
something didnt seem right,
but you right wordplay is crazy

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

40 year old phenom
our 15 minutes of fame has stretched beyond
at 42 be better than 24
i carry the 45, mastered 48 laws (as in the 48 laws of power)
still wearing my 23s, they can't #@!% with the boy
as far as them 16's i'm 23 of it all

sick.gif

[cam] +*%$'s disgusting [/cam]
something didnt seem right,
but you right wordplay is crazy

At 42 be better than
kobe24.jpg

I carried the 

glock-30.jpg

Mastered the 

Still wearing my 

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-white-infared-black-1.jpg

They cant ---- with the boy

As far as them

b0b1d668bae2dffd524b12dcf2539dc6.gif

I'm

Michael-Jordan-Championship-Rings.jpg

Of it all

At 42 be better than
kobe24.jpg

I carried the 

glock-30.jpg

Mastered the 

Still wearing my 

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-white-infared-black-1.jpg

They cant ---- with the boy

As far as them

b0b1d668bae2dffd524b12dcf2539dc6.gif

I'm

Michael-Jordan-Championship-Rings.jpg

Of it all

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Why is it so much mumbling on this album? I.E. Lift Off and That's My B etc.

thats how kanye makes his songs he freestyle/mumlbe !*$% to get the vibe and flow in order. then replaces it with real words.

he also has said he a fan of records in the 70 where the words are mush together and you can't really understand what the hell they are saying. on power he mush up power with powder.

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Why is it so much mumbling on this album? I.E. Lift Off and That's My B etc.

thats how kanye makes his songs he freestyle/mumlbe !*$% to get the vibe and flow in order. then replaces it with real words.

he also has said he a fan of records in the 70 where the words are mush together and you can't really understand what the hell they are saying. on power he mush up power with powder.

Still perplexed on why Jay would feel the need to slight Kobe or claim he's better than him.  He's a basketball player, you're a rapper.  Like W T F?

Seems really corny.

And I'm not even a Kobe fan...

Still perplexed on why Jay would feel the need to slight Kobe or claim he's better than him.  He's a basketball player, you're a rapper.  Like W T F?

Seems really corny.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Seems really corny.

2s6ss5d.png

Seems really corny.

2s6ss5d.png

Seems really corny.

Because he often refers to himself as the MJ of rap. Kobe is the player often compared to Mike in basketball circles, but most fans put MJ on top. Jay could be using this as a metaphor for the younger rappers in the game, saying that he's still king in a "young man's sport".

Seems really corny.

Because he often refers to himself as the MJ of rap. Kobe is the player often compared to Mike in basketball circles, but most fans put MJ on top. Jay could be using this as a metaphor for the younger rappers in the game, saying that he's still king in a "young man's sport".

Back
Top Bottom