<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i agree. currently im not excited either about it. im sure itll be dope, what Jay album isn't?

just doin my part to make the thread bigger.

the ones with r kelly
Big Chips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i agree. currently im not excited either about it. im sure itll be dope, what Jay album isn't?

the ones with r kelly
Big Chips
pimp.gif

[h2]Jay-Z Speaks On Watch The�Throne[/h2]Thursday, November 04 2010 3:09 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Everything’s a go for Jay-Z and Kanye West’s collaborative album, Watch The Throne. Hov chopped it up with Tim Westwood across the pond and said he and Ye are recording in Peter Gabriel’s studios in Bath, England instead of the South France. He says the project will consist of 10 tracks, but was mum as to what producers will make the final cut. Full interviews airs Monday.
missinfo

http://rapradar.com/2010/...aks-on-watch-the-throne/

Part of the interview where he speaks on the album on the link up top

full interview

[h2]Jay-Z Speaks On Watch The�Throne[/h2]Thursday, November 04 2010 3:09 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Everything’s a go for Jay-Z and Kanye West’s collaborative album, Watch The Throne. Hov chopped it up with Tim Westwood across the pond and said he and Ye are recording in Peter Gabriel’s studios in Bath, England instead of the South France. He says the project will consist of 10 tracks, but was mum as to what producers will make the final cut. Full interviews airs Monday.
missinfo

http://rapradar.com/2010/...aks-on-watch-the-throne/

Part of the interview where he speaks on the album on the link up top

full interview

Oh snap ...

DJ Premier discussing MBDTF, mentions WTT:

"I can't be mad at him, he told me as he grew and began shaping the album, it didn't fit and the beat [I gave him] is dope. He loves it and it will be used but he has the album with Jay-Z and he's like, "Yo, I need two for that." So I'm going to give him some stuff for the Jay album."

This might get good, ya'll ...

Credit: SOHH

Oh snap ...

DJ Premier discussing MBDTF, mentions WTT:

"I can't be mad at him, he told me as he grew and began shaping the album, it didn't fit and the beat [I gave him] is dope. He loves it and it will be used but he has the album with Jay-Z and he's like, "Yo, I need two for that." So I'm going to give him some stuff for the Jay album."

This might get good, ya'll ...

Credit: SOHH

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If the songs are anything like "Haters", they can keep it.

I agree, I don't think Ye and Jay go good together
grin.gif
I agree, it's not that they make bad songs it's just their songs together don't live up to the hype or our expectations. I used to hear they were doings songs together and think it was gonna be the best song of the year but it never is. Some of the new songs they did was nice but "The Joy" I could have done without Jay's verse. I liked Kanye's verses and it was enough. Power Remix sounded forced, like they were trying to make something great and I didn't think it was. I haven't heard So Appalled or Monster yet. Never Let Me Down was real dope though

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If the songs are anything like "Haters", they can keep it.

I agree, I don't think Ye and Jay go good together
grin.gif
I agree, it's not that they make bad songs it's just their songs together don't live up to the hype or our expectations. I used to hear they were doings songs together and think it was gonna be the best song of the year but it never is. Some of the new songs they did was nice but "The Joy" I could have done without Jay's verse. I liked Kanye's verses and it was enough. Power Remix sounded forced, like they were trying to make something great and I didn't think it was. I haven't heard So Appalled or Monster yet. Never Let Me Down was real dope though

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

I guess you block out BP3 Vol.2, The Dynasty, and Kingdom Come like I most do.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Fixed.
I love The Dynasty. I still don't know what album people were listening to, because there's some ill ++%! on there. And I'd take Vol. 2 over BP3 any day ...

Back
Top Bottom