<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Rafool

I caved in an listened
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Won't listen to anymore leaks, I'll keep this thread updated though....

Word, thats how I ruined MOTM II for me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Eh not feeling the song initially, I like the sound though. But maybe it will grow on me.

When does the album come out?

Originally Posted by Rafool

I caved in an listened
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Won't listen to anymore leaks, I'll keep this thread updated though....

Word, thats how I ruined MOTM II for me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Eh not feeling the song initially, I like the sound though. But maybe it will grow on me.

When does the album come out?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean Marilyn Monroe she's quite nice/ but why all the pretty icons always all white/ BACK TO MY BEYONCES!"

*insert black fist*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean Marilyn Monroe she's quite nice/ but why all the pretty icons always all white/ BACK TO MY BEYONCES!"

*insert black fist*

pimp.gif
I love the direction they're going with this if this is in fact the direction they're going.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

That My ***** is sooo 90's esque, I think thats why I'm diggin' it so much.
QFT!

pimp.gif
I love the direction they're going with this if this is in fact the direction they're going.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

That My ***** is sooo 90's esque, I think thats why I'm diggin' it so much.
QFT!

Wasn't really feeling this version on first listen. Beat sounds like there is too much going on or either it needs to be mastered. Will listen again but I did like it lyrically especially the Jay's Marylin Monroe line.

Wasn't really feeling this version on first listen. Beat sounds like there is too much going on or either it needs to be mastered. Will listen again but I did like it lyrically especially the Jay's Marylin Monroe line.

Def feeling the new joint. Drums sound a little like that apache sample from "made u look" to me tho

Back
Top Bottom