<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

n's in paris is my favorite hip hop track this year besides common's summer madness

this is a really good album

glad i canceled my web order on bestbuy and picked up the hard copy

there are alot of the deluxe copy's at bestbuy 14 st since i had to go there anyway this afternoon

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by Freeze

??
It's a hidden track on the hard copy.

I havent put the CD in my car yet but is the deluxe then like 12 track and the last song is like 25 mins long?

WTH are either of you talking about?  There is no hidden track on the cd and whats this nonsense about a 25 minute song?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

??

I havent put the CD in my car yet but is the deluxe then like 12 track and the last song is like 25 mins long?

WTH are either of you talking about?  There is no hidden track on the cd and whats this nonsense about a 25 minute song?
laugh.gif

yankeesking92 wrote:
Just bought the deluxe edition at Best Buy. Giving the album a full listen. So far so good. Definitely something to jam in the car or home system to!

Word!

Played it today in the whip for the 1st time and....
eek.gif

GOTTA HAVE IT and NEW DAY slaps so hard in the car.

yankeesking92 wrote:
Just bought the deluxe edition at Best Buy. Giving the album a full listen. So far so good. Definitely something to jam in the car or home system to!

Word!

Played it today in the whip for the 1st time and....
eek.gif

GOTTA HAVE IT and NEW DAY slaps so hard in the car.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Disregard that. I thought he meant it was literally bonus song(s) on the CD ala The Blueprint's Momma Loves Me/Lyrical Exercise/Girls 3x Remix. To me that would explain the 3 minute pause after Why I Love You. But I guess thats just Illuminati related 

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Disregard that. I thought he meant it was literally bonus song(s) on the CD ala The Blueprint's Momma Loves Me/Lyrical Exercise/Girls 3x Remix. To me that would explain the 3 minute pause after Why I Love You. But I guess thats just Illuminati related 

i finally got around to buying the album.

its better than i thought it would be. i'm not annointing in the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it was worth purchase

i finally got around to buying the album.

its better than i thought it would be. i'm not annointing in the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it was worth purchase

After a week of playing it I'm tired of it now. I was so hype and into it, I'm on this Meek Mill mixtape now.

After a week of playing it I'm tired of it now. I was so hype and into it, I'm on this Meek Mill mixtape now.

Gotta Have It bumps. Standout track IMO. That "oohwoohoohoohoooh" sample is dope.

Every review I've read complains about them rapping about excess. Haven't they heard any of Ye's albums post College Dropout? And Jay'z been all about excess ever since he said "Truthfully, I wanna rhyme like Common Sense, but I did five mil, I ain't been rhymin' like Common since."

Gotta Have It bumps. Standout track IMO. That "oohwoohoohoohoooh" sample is dope.

Every review I've read complains about them rapping about excess. Haven't they heard any of Ye's albums post College Dropout? And Jay'z been all about excess ever since he said "Truthfully, I wanna rhyme like Common Sense, but I did five mil, I ain't been rhymin' like Common since."

Back
Top Bottom