N***s In Paris stays on repeat 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

and that line has nothing to do w/ Curren$y the rapper
laugh.gif
.....his name just happens to be that lol

Actually he probably is refencing Currensy due to Currensy being "after" Cash Money since he left the label in 04. Its not too much of a reach.

hmmm ok.....makes sense
Mane yall dudes got short memories dog
4258591906_c8e49040ac_o.jpg

currensy-roc-chain-360x480.jpg

Dudes tried to relaunch Rocafella dog 
laugh.gif

Is a blantant jab/play on words. How you going to say you in line after currensy knowing yo ex is smashing a dude who's friend's name is currensy?

and that line has nothing to do w/ Curren$y the rapper
laugh.gif
.....his name just happens to be that lol

Actually he probably is refencing Currensy due to Currensy being "after" Cash Money since he left the label in 04. Its not too much of a reach.

hmmm ok.....makes sense

laugh.gif

Is a blantant jab/play on words. How you going to say you in line after currensy knowing yo ex is smashing a dude who's friend's name is currensy?

album wasn't that great, only like 3 or 4 good songs.

thought it was going to be crazy after i heard that first song.

album wasn't that great, only like 3 or 4 good songs.

thought it was going to be crazy after i heard that first song.

Originally Posted by cartune

hmmm ok.....makes sense

laugh.gif

Because Kanye isn't that clever. Jay is, but Kanye? No. I could see someone coming up with that line for him though ...

Originally Posted by cartune

hmmm ok.....makes sense

laugh.gif

Because Kanye isn't that clever. Jay is, but Kanye? No. I could see someone coming up with that line for him though ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I like the album and everything, but I take issue with auto-tuning Nina Simone. Don't do that.
word ... i haven't seen anyone else mention this ... well except me ... i really hope that wasn't RZA's idea ... 
stuff like welcome to the jungle chorus, new day autotune, thas my itch hook ... and whatever other singing was done on that track ... takes away from the potential this had ... it's good ... i expected great ... 

primetime, murder to excellence, who gon stop me, no church are good enough for me though ... the otis video is
pimp.gif
... made the song much better ... 

I honestly thought it was a Jennifer Hudson Jenny Craig commercial sample. But thats jsut me being stupid

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I like the album and everything, but I take issue with auto-tuning Nina Simone. Don't do that.
word ... i haven't seen anyone else mention this ... well except me ... i really hope that wasn't RZA's idea ... 
stuff like welcome to the jungle chorus, new day autotune, thas my itch hook ... and whatever other singing was done on that track ... takes away from the potential this had ... it's good ... i expected great ... 

primetime, murder to excellence, who gon stop me, no church are good enough for me though ... the otis video is
pimp.gif
... made the song much better ... 

I honestly thought it was a Jennifer Hudson Jenny Craig commercial sample. But thats jsut me being stupid

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by aloha818

When Jay says "Ball so hard, Mother----- wanna fine me" is he talking about how he was fined for being in the locker room after the Kentucky game?
Yup.

He also talks about "what's 50 grand to a ___ like me" etc..

Then says the "Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like that #*# gravy."
laugh.gif

I still think this is also a Randy Moss reference
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by aloha818

When Jay says "Ball so hard, Mother----- wanna fine me" is he talking about how he was fined for being in the locker room after the Kentucky game?
Yup.

He also talks about "what's 50 grand to a ___ like me" etc..

Then says the "Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like that #*# gravy."
laugh.gif

I still think this is also a Randy Moss reference
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom