<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

When Jay says "Ball so hard, Mother----- wanna fine me" is he talking about how he was fined for being in the locker room after the Kentucky game?Yup.

He also talks about "what's 50 grand to a ___ like me" etc..

Then says the "Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like that #*# gravy."
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

When Jay says "Ball so hard, Mother----- wanna fine me" is he talking about how he was fined for being in the locker room after the Kentucky game?Yup.

He also talks about "what's 50 grand to a ___ like me" etc..

Then says the "Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like that #*# gravy."
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

So first record off the album used in a movie trailer will be ____________
imma say "Why I Love You" give it a month or sooner....we know they bout to cash in ..."Power" was erywhere 

"Lift Off" has TNT ALL STAR weekend ALLLLLLL over it..... I could see Derrick Rose dunkin on a *%*%% everytime i hear the track
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

So first record off the album used in a movie trailer will be ____________
imma say "Why I Love You" give it a month or sooner....we know they bout to cash in ..."Power" was erywhere 

"Lift Off" has TNT ALL STAR weekend ALLLLLLL over it..... I could see Derrick Rose dunkin on a *%*%% everytime i hear the track
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I exceed speed limits of 100mph when listening to Ns In Paris

If i get pulled over i'm sending my ticket to the Roc Nation office

It's not my fault
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I exceed speed limits of 100mph when listening to Ns In Paris

If i get pulled over i'm sending my ticket to the Roc Nation office

It's not my fault
30t6p3b.gif

After my 4th listen:

-I love the album. The subject matter isnt as materialistic as everyone made it sound like. The range from songs like "New Day" and "Murder To Excellence" to "_s In Paris" is well recieved and we might have seen Jay the most emotionally grounded since Dynasty and more pro black wealth than ever before. With that said...
-Kanye straight dominates the album. From the beats (most obvious being the "Who Gon' Stop Me") to him getting the first verse on a majority of the tracks, it's obvious he came to do him. I cant even remember a Jay verse on this besides "PrimeTime", "Why I Love You" and maybe the intro that came close to Ye. The beats were more reminiscent of LR and Graduation a bit more than MBDTF. Jay seemed comfy to let Ye shine.
-I love the album, but something is missing. Cant put my finger on it.
-Jay shouldnt even have rapped on "Lift Off". He didnt even say anything. The song will be a hit though. The money they'll make from licensing it will be ridiculous.
-I hated that "MJ, take your pick" line Jay rapped. Biggie did it the best.
-Dunno what it was but Jay was rapping lackadaisical to me the whole album. He did eat Beans' food on "Why I Love You"
-"New Day" sounds EXACTLY like a Dr. Dre beat more than a RZA. It's really similar to that "Goldmine" beat Dre had on Busta's Aftermath album

After my 4th listen:

-I love the album. The subject matter isnt as materialistic as everyone made it sound like. The range from songs like "New Day" and "Murder To Excellence" to "_s In Paris" is well recieved and we might have seen Jay the most emotionally grounded since Dynasty and more pro black wealth than ever before. With that said...
-Kanye straight dominates the album. From the beats (most obvious being the "Who Gon' Stop Me") to him getting the first verse on a majority of the tracks, it's obvious he came to do him. I cant even remember a Jay verse on this besides "PrimeTime", "Why I Love You" and maybe the intro that came close to Ye. The beats were more reminiscent of LR and Graduation a bit more than MBDTF. Jay seemed comfy to let Ye shine.
-I love the album, but something is missing. Cant put my finger on it.
-Jay shouldnt even have rapped on "Lift Off". He didnt even say anything. The song will be a hit though. The money they'll make from licensing it will be ridiculous.
-I hated that "MJ, take your pick" line Jay rapped. Biggie did it the best.
-Dunno what it was but Jay was rapping lackadaisical to me the whole album. He did eat Beans' food on "Why I Love You"
-"New Day" sounds EXACTLY like a Dr. Dre beat more than a RZA. It's really similar to that "Goldmine" beat Dre had on Busta's Aftermath album

"Why I Love You" 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
(until Kanye starts coming in with the HAAAH). Finally found another good song on the album besides the first half of Primetime

"Why I Love You" 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
(until Kanye starts coming in with the HAAAH). Finally found another good song on the album besides the first half of Primetime

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm not really feelling this album after a few more listens.

jay and kanye just don't do it for me anymore
you buggin' album is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i don't front on their great songs and i cop their albums. but for whatever reason, these dudes' music doesn't get my hyped anymore.

after the first day, i'm back to listening to old Ghostface

Back
Top Bottom