<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Def feeling the new joint. Drums sound a little like that apache sample from "made u look" to me tho

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If the songs are anything like "Haters", they can keep it.

Haters was low-key dope.

128977102875053389.jpg

I wasn't feeling this at first but once I heard a version in better quality I liked it. Solid song and can't wait for the album!

I wasn't feeling this at first but once I heard a version in better quality I liked it. Solid song and can't wait for the album!

This @!%+ is fire

Think I might hold off on other leaks until album drops, easier said than done tho..

This @!%+ is fire

Think I might hold off on other leaks until album drops, easier said than done tho..

I'm not going to listen to any GOOD Friday tracks with Jay on it anymore.. I want this album to be as new as possible to me when it drops 

I'm not going to listen to any GOOD Friday tracks with Jay on it anymore.. I want this album to be as new as possible to me when it drops 

I'm a fan of Jay and Kanye, but for some reason I'm not THAT excited about this either. I'm sure it'll probably be good tho. I'm still lookin forward to a CRS album. wishful thinking FTL
laugh.gif

I'm a fan of Jay and Kanye, but for some reason I'm not THAT excited about this either. I'm sure it'll probably be good tho. I'm still lookin forward to a CRS album. wishful thinking FTL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom