<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

these tickets are stupid expensive bruh, i wouldnt doubt if theres still tickets come the day of the concert, of course depending on your location

so any clarification on the presale, if any for the LA shows?
From the ticketmaster page, it looks like NJ, LA, DC, and MN are not doing a presale tomorrow
nerd.gif

so any clarification on the presale, if any for the LA shows?
From the ticketmaster page, it looks like NJ, LA, DC, and MN are not doing a presale tomorrow
nerd.gif

Presale is happening in LA tomorrow. It looks like it only works on the live nation mobile app. Download that and add the la show to your favorites and purchase them on the app at 10 AM. If your not in the LA area you will have to change your location to find the staples center venue and find the show you want from there.

Presale is happening in LA tomorrow. It looks like it only works on the live nation mobile app. Download that and add the la show to your favorites and purchase them on the app at 10 AM. If your not in the LA area you will have to change your location to find the staples center venue and find the show you want from there.

just saw that on live nation - had a couple of accounts ready to fire....

i'm still upset and confused about these prices - boston says the range is $73 - $265...are there only two choices? usually theres one set nicely in the middle at about 150ish....I dont like to be on the floor and i damn sure will not be in the balcony...i like my loge or club seats...but i dont think i'm  about to pay 300ish for a concert -
grin.gif

i also see stuff about a VIP ticket but no info...othe rlive nation shows have meet and greets but i doubt this one would? or would it? and if so its prob gonna be like $1500 - i think Beyonce was $1000

just saw that on live nation - had a couple of accounts ready to fire....

i'm still upset and confused about these prices - boston says the range is $73 - $265...are there only two choices? usually theres one set nicely in the middle at about 150ish....I dont like to be on the floor and i damn sure will not be in the balcony...i like my loge or club seats...but i dont think i'm  about to pay 300ish for a concert -
grin.gif

i also see stuff about a VIP ticket but no info...othe rlive nation shows have meet and greets but i doubt this one would? or would it? and if so its prob gonna be like $1500 - i think Beyonce was $1000

^ there were VIP tickets to the Jay/Em show last year, no meet and greet though price was $800

^ there were VIP tickets to the Jay/Em show last year, no meet and greet though price was $800

Back
Top Bottom