<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

The site said Monday, August 1st though.

It said they are adding more dates to the tour and the new tour dates will post on the 1st.

It said they are adding more dates to the tour and the new tour dates will post on the 1st.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

eyes.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

they playin now

I'm still unsure about paying $400+ for two tickets to see two rappers with mediocre stage presence perform a bunch of songs from after-their-prime.

I'm still unsure about paying $400+ for two tickets to see two rappers with mediocre stage presence perform a bunch of songs from after-their-prime.

Yea its a bit pricey but Im sure its going to be a good time.

I dont like floor seats and Im not trying to be too high. Right in the middle section is where I want to be.

its the ROC  <>

Yea its a bit pricey but Im sure its going to be a good time.

I dont like floor seats and Im not trying to be too high. Right in the middle section is where I want to be.

its the ROC  <>

Im moving to Buffalo for grad school so that show that I can make is in Quebec....Does anyone know how to order canadian tickets?

Im moving to Buffalo for grad school so that show that I can make is in Quebec....Does anyone know how to order canadian tickets?

what are you talking about? Jay-Z >>>>>> 98% of rappers when it comes to stage presence.....

what are you talking about? Jay-Z >>>>>> 98% of rappers when it comes to stage presence.....

Originally Posted by dakid23

and I thought Kanye concerts were supposed to be dope as hell 
nerd.gif
. I always see everyone on here cosigning the glow in the dark tour.

Originally Posted by dakid23

and I thought Kanye concerts were supposed to be dope as hell 
nerd.gif
. I always see everyone on here cosigning the glow in the dark tour.

We're talking about Kanye and Jay-Z right? Because this sounds like you're describing a U-God/Sheek Louch concert

We're talking about Kanye and Jay-Z right? Because this sounds like you're describing a U-God/Sheek Louch concert

I agree 10000000000000%
pimp.gif

I agree 10000000000000%
pimp.gif

man im glad they moved it

your boy woke up late in a straight panic

nearly broke my ankle running to the lap top

man im glad they moved it

your boy woke up late in a straight panic

nearly broke my ankle running to the lap top

Back
Top Bottom