<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

spike jonze is a legend in the bmx community
pimp.gif

his come up is amazing

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Otis is a good song but a terrible first single. White people aren't bumping that.
haven't heard the song yet, but i'm assuming they wasn't tryin to hit that crowd with this album

Otis is a good song but a terrible first single. White people aren't bumping that.
haven't heard the song yet, but i'm assuming they wasn't tryin to hit that crowd with this album

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

yeah they weren't the targeted audience for this

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

yeah they weren't the targeted audience for this

I think what happen is that they pushed the Pre sale back so they could give corporate people or whatever there cut first

like people who work for CITI or the Area for the City or livenation whoever, whatever they gotta get their taste first

some of those people put then put their tickets on stub hub because im sure they cant make all the shows

just my 2 cents but it makes he worry for the more high profile shows that the good seats my already be gone

I think what happen is that they pushed the Pre sale back so they could give corporate people or whatever there cut first

like people who work for CITI or the Area for the City or livenation whoever, whatever they gotta get their taste first

some of those people put then put their tickets on stub hub because im sure they cant make all the shows

just my 2 cents but it makes he worry for the more high profile shows that the good seats my already be gone

Wow at some of you saying white people aren't the targe audience....

I have a decent amount of friends from every race and only one of my black friends knows a thing about decent hip hop. The rest play garbage like waka flaka and so on. Pretty sure they don't even have a target audience, they have enough star power that they don't really need a hit single. Album already has tons of hype.

I have a decent amount of friends from every race and only one of my black friends knows a thing about decent hip hop. The rest play garbage like waka flaka and so on. Pretty sure they don't even have a target audience, they have enough star power that they don't really need a hit single. Album already has tons of hype.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

when i said that i didn't mean white people in general, i meant the suburban/pop crowd that buys the music typically...not to really generalize, but those are mostly white people...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

when i said that i didn't mean white people in general, i meant the suburban/pop crowd that buys the music typically...not to really generalize, but those are mostly white people...

Never caught feelings just thought that was a bold statement considering I see more white people purchasing MBDTF while more black people come in my store asking for Waka Flaka, Gucci mane and so on. You could say I don't think this is made to appeal to the mainstream crowd. Oh well haha

Never caught feelings just thought that was a bold statement considering I see more white people purchasing MBDTF while more black people come in my store asking for Waka Flaka, Gucci mane and so on. You could say I don't think this is made to appeal to the mainstream crowd. Oh well haha

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I'm white and i bump Otis.

cause your cool 
laugh.gif
 , but in reality middle america ain't listening to N_'s in Paris 

Back
Top Bottom