<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I'm white and i bump Otis.

cause your cool 
laugh.gif
 , but in reality middle america ain't listening to N_'s in Paris 

Who gives a @#$# about race, if the music is good then it's good doesn't matter what you are.

This thread is jumping all over the place.

"Now WTT drop @#$#@# kill theyselves," Kanye said it best
laugh.gif

Who gives a @#$# about race, if the music is good then it's good doesn't matter what you are.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

Thank you !

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

Thank you !

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Yeah, my money isn't right...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Every piece of Jay concert footage I've ever seen looks boring. One of y'all addressed that and said he's better in person. We'll see. I went to the GITD tour and was underwhelmed. I figured for $300 it wouldn't be bad just to see what all the hype was about. These tickets are going to come out to around $500 after applicable fees and all. I have a hard time imagining that they put on THAT good of a show. A lot of NTers are complete Jay and Ye stans though and will cosign anything they do so I shouldn't have expected too many logical responses.

I saw Hov in concert in Philly with Mary J. Blige (Heart of the City) and he was awful.  Even the news had an article the next day about how bad he was.  I didn't pay that time and I'd never pay my hard earned money to see Hov.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Every piece of Jay concert footage I've ever seen looks boring. One of y'all addressed that and said he's better in person. We'll see. I went to the GITD tour and was underwhelmed. I figured for $300 it wouldn't be bad just to see what all the hype was about. These tickets are going to come out to around $500 after applicable fees and all. I have a hard time imagining that they put on THAT good of a show. A lot of NTers are complete Jay and Ye stans though and will cosign anything they do so I shouldn't have expected too many logical responses.

I saw Hov in concert in Philly with Mary J. Blige (Heart of the City) and he was awful.  Even the news had an article the next day about how bad he was.  I didn't pay that time and I'd never pay my hard earned money to see Hov.

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

. True I would rather see kanye alone because at least he goes over the top and puts on a good show

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

. True I would rather see kanye alone because at least he goes over the top and puts on a good show

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by xbiker47

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:
Something IS happening Monday, though.

Please tell me MSG gets added
nerd.gif
Monday is the "worldwide listening party" of the album as confirmed by Bu, Akon's brother and someone who's been close to the project. There's no details on how or when this would be.
I know they'll be having a kickoff party in New York at the Natural History Museum on August 1st.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by xbiker47

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:
Something IS happening Monday, though.

Please tell me MSG gets added
nerd.gif
Monday is the "worldwide listening party" of the album as confirmed by Bu, Akon's brother and someone who's been close to the project. There's no details on how or when this would be.
I know they'll be having a kickoff party in New York at the Natural History Museum on August 1st.

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

how hasnt this leaked yet?
Kanye got his music engineer carrying it around on a hard drive 
no emails everything is done through a human carrier and is numbered and tracked so if it were to leak they'd know who did it

they taking this "Watch the Throne" thing to a whole new level. 

I read this on a blog posted by a source ill search for the link

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

how hasnt this leaked yet?
Kanye got his music engineer carrying it around on a hard drive 
no emails everything is done through a human carrier and is numbered and tracked so if it were to leak they'd know who did it

they taking this "Watch the Throne" thing to a whole new level. 

I read this on a blog posted by a source ill search for the link

Back
Top Bottom