<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I would bet this leaks tommorow with the listening party goin on
grin.gif

There's already been multiple listening parties.
They play the songs via personal laptops. so there's no leaking.

If the 'worldwide' listening session is going on, best thing we're getting is ripping a mid grade stream at best.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

only reason it aint leaked is cuz its a digital release first
Even so, the album should have been grabbed from iTunes, amazon, or another digital retailer's servers by now (in this case, iTunes would be the choice since it appears to have an exclusive).  The label is being extra careful with this release and pushed back the date the album gets uploaded to iTunes compared to normal album releases.

who says its on the servers? they could upload that *@%! a few hours before...

Even so, the album should have been grabbed from iTunes, amazon, or another digital retailer's servers by now (in this case, iTunes would be the choice since it appears to have an exclusive).  The label is being extra careful with this release and pushed back the date the album gets uploaded to iTunes compared to normal album releases.

beyonce camp leaked her record because the response for run the world was very week,
but these guys are doing something only they can do. hold the product until the last day.

beyonce camp leaked her record because the response for run the world was very week,
but these guys are doing something only they can do. hold the product until the last day.

Leaks mostly occur when the album is shipped and someone at the retail store leaks it. This is coming out digital first then physical so its on lock

Digital releases are the future. Unauthorized leaks will accure less nowadays

Leaks mostly occur when the album is shipped and someone at the retail store leaks it. This is coming out digital first then physical so its on lock

Digital releases are the future. Unauthorized leaks will accure less nowadays

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

grin.gif

If the 'worldwide' listening session is going on, best thing we're getting is ripping a mid grade stream at best.
Plus at these events, your not allowed to have recorders or phones on you.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

grin.gif

Plus at these events, your not allowed to have recorders or phones on you.

Man, I'ma just wait till it drops.

all this leaking talk just makes me more excited, while I still have a week to watch.

Man, I'ma just wait till it drops.

all this leaking talk just makes me more excited, while I still have a week to watch.

I really don't know how they managed to keep this under wraps without any leaks. but the physical release is less than 2 weeks from now. I'm sure they have the album pressed and ready to ship by now. so I'm confident that we'll see a leak some time this week, before the digital release next Monday.

I really don't know how they managed to keep this under wraps without any leaks. but the physical release is less than 2 weeks from now. I'm sure they have the album pressed and ready to ship by now. so I'm confident that we'll see a leak some time this week, before the digital release next Monday.

Would it surprise you that the idiots in charge of these systems and labels usually put digital albums on the server well in advance?

Would it surprise you that the idiots in charge of these systems and labels usually put digital albums on the server well in advance?

FYI for anyone who missed out on the presale, the deluxe edition of WTT will be available on Amazon on August 23rd.

FYI for anyone who missed out on the presale, the deluxe edition of WTT will be available on Amazon on August 23rd.

Jay and Kanye are two of the biggest artist in the world I don't think anyone is going to mismanage this project without them losing their jobs.

Jay and Kanye are two of the biggest artist in the world I don't think anyone is going to mismanage this project without them losing their jobs.

Let me first preface that I love Otis Redding, but the first track Otis is wick, wick WACK. It sounds like a throwaway track or something they were messin' around with to see how it would come out. Did anyone in preproduction say something to Ye or Jay? Ye still seems to have the artistry but Jay has become the rap equivalent to corporate rock, i.e. corporate rap. It's like he's become the rap equivalent to nickelback or something. He hasn't had a decent release since the Black Album. Everything after that has sounded like a commercial for Toyota, Michelob, or Ford or something...

Let me first preface that I love Otis Redding, but the first track Otis is wick, wick WACK. It sounds like a throwaway track or something they were messin' around with to see how it would come out. Did anyone in preproduction say something to Ye or Jay? Ye still seems to have the artistry but Jay has become the rap equivalent to corporate rock, i.e. corporate rap. It's like he's become the rap equivalent to nickelback or something. He hasn't had a decent release since the Black Album. Everything after that has sounded like a commercial for Toyota, Michelob, or Ford or something...

Back
Top Bottom