<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

On the Fox News its been reported a Mass suicide of  rappers
nerd.gif

Fo' rill'?!
eek.gif
+
nerd.gif

I'm having the same problem with Ticketmaster... only Why I Love You played in full. Has anyone tried contacting Ticketmaster?

I'm having the same problem with Ticketmaster... only Why I Love You played in full. Has anyone tried contacting Ticketmaster?

Originally Posted by pchen83

Hov's line in Why I Love You is fire....
tried to teach ninjas how to be kings / And all they ever wanted to be was soldiers / So the love is gone / Til blood is drawn / So we no longer wear the same uniform / F**k you squares / The circle got smaller / The castle got bigger / The walls got taller / And truth be told after all that said / Ninjas still got love for you

OoOoOO i love you sooooo

Originally Posted by pchen83

Hov's line in Why I Love You is fire....
tried to teach ninjas how to be kings / And all they ever wanted to be was soldiers / So the love is gone / Til blood is drawn / So we no longer wear the same uniform / F**k you squares / The circle got smaller / The castle got bigger / The walls got taller / And truth be told after all that said / Ninjas still got love for you

OoOoOO i love you sooooo

What is the beginning of ILLEST MUTA****A ALIVE supposed to sounds like, cause the first 3 minutes for me and my friends have been empty. Is this an error?

Back
Top Bottom