<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

AOTL with all those lasers would've been
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Gettin ready for Nov 23rd, Watch The Throne hitting Toronto and I got floor seats, 21st row, on my birthday.
pimp.gif

Footage so far looks like it was hella dope, I'm pretty sure Big Sean is going to tour with Ye and Jay though, not sure which cities but hopefully Toronto cause dude has a solid fanbase out here. Either way, I spent my money for Kanye and Jay-Z, not any openers so I don't get why people would be disappointed.

But regarding AOTL, it was on the setlist when they showed the beginning of the tour trailer on voyr.com. My only beef so far with the set list is that there's no Illest Motha***** Alive. That would be a sick closing song. Hopefully they make adjustments to it. Can't waitttt.
pimp.gif

Gettin ready for Nov 23rd, Watch The Throne hitting Toronto and I got floor seats, 21st row, on my birthday.
pimp.gif

Footage so far looks like it was hella dope, I'm pretty sure Big Sean is going to tour with Ye and Jay though, not sure which cities but hopefully Toronto cause dude has a solid fanbase out here. Either way, I spent my money for Kanye and Jay-Z, not any openers so I don't get why people would be disappointed.

But regarding AOTL, it was on the setlist when they showed the beginning of the tour trailer on voyr.com. My only beef so far with the set list is that there's no Illest Motha***** Alive. That would be a sick closing song. Hopefully they make adjustments to it. Can't waitttt.
pimp.gif

^ I.M.A was said to be performed earlier tonight.

So we'll see how these dudes continue to modify the setlist.
Also, why is there such a drastic need for an opener(s)? Almost as if Kanye & Jay-Z were not enough. 

Half of the arena is taking &$*, buying alcohol, not even there, or snoozing anyways. 

^ I.M.A was said to be performed earlier tonight.

So we'll see how these dudes continue to modify the setlist.
Also, why is there such a drastic need for an opener(s)? Almost as if Kanye & Jay-Z were not enough. 

Half of the arena is taking &$*, buying alcohol, not even there, or snoozing anyways. 

Went to ATL 2ND show. Great show did a wide array of tracks from their personal albumsdid all of WTT even Illest MF Alive. They had graphics on the screen which were sooo corny. Like when they did Welcome to The Jungle literally had some animal planet shhh on the screen.Way too short only 2 1/2 hrs. Show started at 9:08 finished. 11:30. They performed Negros In Paris 3 times back to back which was odd but got the loudest response from the crowd. Made in America ggot worse response literally half the crowd sat. Jay did classics U Don't Know, PSA, BIG Pimpin even did Pimp C's verse accapella. Kanye did Diamond's rmx, Runaway, Power, Can't Tell Me nothin etc. Was really shocked there were no guests whatsoever, like when they came back out to do Negros in Paris 3rd time I was sure T.I. wa gonna come out and do his verse.Great show just too short but I had great seats and performances were on point so cant complain too much.Oh and Kanye said his verse to New Day was his fav verse of his career!!

Went to ATL 2ND show. Great show did a wide array of tracks from their personal albumsdid all of WTT even Illest MF Alive. They had graphics on the screen which were sooo corny. Like when they did Welcome to The Jungle literally had some animal planet shhh on the screen.Way too short only 2 1/2 hrs. Show started at 9:08 finished. 11:30. They performed Negros In Paris 3 times back to back which was odd but got the loudest response from the crowd. Made in America ggot worse response literally half the crowd sat. Jay did classics U Don't Know, PSA, BIG Pimpin even did Pimp C's verse accapella. Kanye did Diamond's rmx, Runaway, Power, Can't Tell Me nothin etc. Was really shocked there were no guests whatsoever, like when they came back out to do Negros in Paris 3rd time I was sure T.I. wa gonna come out and do his verse.Great show just too short but I had great seats and performances were on point so cant complain too much.Oh and Kanye said his verse to New Day was his fav verse of his career!!

I know it was asked before but Im pretty sure wasnt answered.. if they come out at 9pm and the concert starts at 730, what goes on for that hour n half?

I know it was asked before but Im pretty sure wasnt answered.. if they come out at 9pm and the concert starts at 730, what goes on for that hour n half?

I dont know where everyone is getting that kanye didnt do all of the lights... cause he did and he ripped it!!! haha man the concert was great!! here are some clips i uploaded...it takes me like 3 hrs to uplaod each clip but im trying to upload more! N in paris was the craziest song of the night! I got to shake don cs hand.... I saw him when kanye was performing a song...he came down to teh section i was in and was looing for something on the ground....it was crazy! no one knew who he was! hahaha and kanye overshadowed jay z.......even though jay z had great crowd presence!!! great night!! Anyone know what club that was that kanye was at?

I dont know where everyone is getting that kanye didnt do all of the lights... cause he did and he ripped it!!! haha man the concert was great!! here are some clips i uploaded...it takes me like 3 hrs to uplaod each clip but im trying to upload more! N in paris was the craziest song of the night! I got to shake don cs hand.... I saw him when kanye was performing a song...he came down to teh section i was in and was looing for something on the ground....it was crazy! no one knew who he was! hahaha and kanye overshadowed jay z.......even though jay z had great crowd presence!!! great night!! Anyone know what club that was that kanye was at?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Went to ATL 2ND show. Great show did a wide array of tracks from their personal albums did all of WTT even Illest MF Alive. They had graphics on the screen which were sooo corny. Like when they did Welcome to The Jungle literally had some animal planet shhh on the screen.Way too short only 2 1/2 hrs. Show started at 9:08 finished. 11:30. They performed Negros In Paris 3 times back to back which was odd but got the loudest response from the crowd. Made in America ggot worse response literally half the crowd sat. Jay did classics U Don't Know, PSA, BIG Pimpin even did Pimp C's verse accapella. Kanye did Diamond's rmx, Runaway, Power, Can't Tell Me nothin etc. Was really shocked there were no guests whatsoever, like when they came back out to do Negros in Paris 3rd time I was sure T.I. wa gonna come out and do his verse.Great show just too short but I had great seats and performances were on point so cant complain too much.Oh and Kanye said his verse to New Day was his fav verse of his career!!

U pretty much said what I was about to say. I was satisfied with the duration of the show... I didn't wana see them two on stage longer than 3 hours. I was pleased with the whole "Watch the Throne" theme. No opening acts, no features, just them. When he did Pimp C's verse everybody went ape**** . Made it in America should have been cut short, they did the whole joint and the crowd was like .............................................. 

Overall solid show. Jay-Z and friends show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Went to ATL 2ND show. Great show did a wide array of tracks from their personal albums did all of WTT even Illest MF Alive. They had graphics on the screen which were sooo corny. Like when they did Welcome to The Jungle literally had some animal planet shhh on the screen.Way too short only 2 1/2 hrs. Show started at 9:08 finished. 11:30. They performed Negros In Paris 3 times back to back which was odd but got the loudest response from the crowd. Made in America ggot worse response literally half the crowd sat. Jay did classics U Don't Know, PSA, BIG Pimpin even did Pimp C's verse accapella. Kanye did Diamond's rmx, Runaway, Power, Can't Tell Me nothin etc. Was really shocked there were no guests whatsoever, like when they came back out to do Negros in Paris 3rd time I was sure T.I. wa gonna come out and do his verse.Great show just too short but I had great seats and performances were on point so cant complain too much.Oh and Kanye said his verse to New Day was his fav verse of his career!!

U pretty much said what I was about to say. I was satisfied with the duration of the show... I didn't wana see them two on stage longer than 3 hours. I was pleased with the whole "Watch the Throne" theme. No opening acts, no features, just them. When he did Pimp C's verse everybody went ape**** . Made it in America should have been cut short, they did the whole joint and the crowd was like .............................................. 

Overall solid show. Jay-Z and friends show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

went to the 2nd show in ATL...**@! was crazy packed...Jay and Ye were supposed to end with Encore, but i guess they was feelin the crowd and came back out and did Illest Mutha****a Alive and So Appalled...i still can't understand why they did $!@%+% in Paris 3 times tho...seems like a waste of time, they could squeezed some other joints out.

Back
Top Bottom