<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by jadams003

First off, had an amazing time last night! Saw tons of old friends and made some new ones.
N's in Paris 9x was amazing. I'll admit, I wasn't to sold on the idea of hearing the same song over and over, but for those that were in the #singlessection with me, y'all already kno how hype it was. Shout out to Antonio for bringing that sign. That to me was the catalyst for them to push for 9. Special shout out to K1ll0rBeK1lled for hooking me up with an AMAZING seat for an even more amazing price. I have to go on record and say that I owe you big time sir, salute.

Oh yeah and to shorty who I got to bust the Tebow in that pic....she was fun as hell. Girl was just as hype maybe even more so than everyone in the building!

And I can't forget about all them bad bitties out there who forced us to throw flags and take them full and 30 sec timeouts
wink.gif

I wouldn't want you to go into your finals any other way fam haha!  I'm glad that I was able to help you out, it was an awesome night.

Man that show was on point! It wasn't the best tour I've gone to, but I damn sure got my money's worth. I've stayed out
of this thread and didn't read anything/listen to anyone about the show. I had no idea about the Negroes in Paris performances.
Mind was blown when they did it 9 times.

I was surprised that Jay-Z had that much energy for the entire show. I'm glad I went. Now I don't feel so bad at the ticket prices.
GREAT SHOW

They did nip 8x's on the first night in chicago and did it 9x's on the second night, their losing their own count, i was there for both.

They did nip 8x's on the first night in chicago and did it 9x's on the second night, their losing their own count, i was there for both.

So if anyone needs a single floor ticket to the tacoma show, please PM me. I can't go anymore and don't want to hold anyone else away from getting to see this concert

So if anyone needs a single floor ticket to the tacoma show, please PM me. I can't go anymore and don't want to hold anyone else away from getting to see this concert

Originally Posted by pharoahgaurd

i was there 2nd night also could of sworn they did it 10x

Back
Top Bottom