<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

OMG worst night of my life followed by sick sunday show at wtt Staples.

I went to sunday's show-friend hooked it up with free suite seats so i sold off the 2 floor tix for the 12/12 show my gf got us to boss's friend but she accidentally reordered the pair to be mailed again since she thot she lost it...

long story short, the buyer had the voided pair of tix and couldnt get in and basically we wasted 2 floor tix for tnite and i gotta comp him aka find him 2 new seats for tmws show and he's pissed as hell as me.

FML
edit: ktown i shot u a pm.

OMG worst night of my life followed by sick sunday show at wtt Staples.

I went to sunday's show-friend hooked it up with free suite seats so i sold off the 2 floor tix for the 12/12 show my gf got us to boss's friend but she accidentally reordered the pair to be mailed again since she thot she lost it...

long story short, the buyer had the voided pair of tix and couldnt get in and basically we wasted 2 floor tix for tnite and i gotta comp him aka find him 2 new seats for tmws show and he's pissed as hell as me.

FML
edit: ktown i shot u a pm.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Still not 9 like in Chicago! I have a feeling at the end of the tour I'll be able to say i was at the show with the record.
smile.gif

sorry bruh..i think you guys had 8. Jay said we tied the record at 8 and then they performed it a 9th time for the record
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still not 9 like in Chicago! I have a feeling at the end of the tour I'll be able to say i was at the show with the record.
smile.gif

sorry bruh..i think you guys had 8. Jay said we tied the record at 8 and then they performed it a 9th time for the record
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NIP 9 TIMES. I don't think any other city will top that. too bad we didn't get Encore & Why I Love You.

NIP 9 TIMES. I don't think any other city will top that. too bad we didn't get Encore & Why I Love You.

Went to tonights show. Honestly I wasn't even hyped anymore after hearing how many times they've performed NIP and knowing it was a rainy day. But coming from a guy who doesn't even like NIP that sh-- had me wildn out! I didnt believe it when some people posted this on here but...

Best concert I've ever been too. No lie!

BTW, met Suge before the concert. Was walking around LA Live by himself and no one even seem to notice him. I feared for my life when I approached him for a pic.
laugh.gif

Went to tonights show. Honestly I wasn't even hyped anymore after hearing how many times they've performed NIP and knowing it was a rainy day. But coming from a guy who doesn't even like NIP that sh-- had me wildn out! I didnt believe it when some people posted this on here but...

Best concert I've ever been too. No lie!

BTW, met Suge before the concert. Was walking around LA Live by himself and no one even seem to notice him. I feared for my life when I approached him for a pic.
laugh.gif

Friend can't make SJ show so PM if interested, sec 106 row 8. Can't wait for San jose show, little disappointed they don't perform Why I love you. Hopefully they surprise me.

Friend can't make SJ show so PM if interested, sec 106 row 8. Can't wait for San jose show, little disappointed they don't perform Why I love you. Hopefully they surprise me.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

smile.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Energy was crazy in there when Jay said we were going for the record! Thats the first time I left a concert tired and drained from being so hype.
pimp.gif

smile.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Energy was crazy in there when Jay said we were going for the record! Thats the first time I left a concert tired and drained from being so hype.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

smile.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Honestly when I was there, I counted 8. But everyone else said it was 9.. so IDK

Back
Top Bottom