Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye is a moron for saying that slavery is a choice for the obvious reasons: There was no slavery to begin with. Think about it: If they really tried to sail a bunch of slaves from Africa on a ship, that ship would just fall off the edge somewhere on the ocean due to the earth being flat. It's sad that we live in an age where people will just invent a bunch of "facts" of their own out of thin air.

This has been pretty sad to see.

At the end of the day, I think everything he's saying is COMPLETELY for buzz and shock value and he doesn't care about the impact his words have.

How do you know?

Alex Jones for starters....just wait....they gonna run off the handle with that...already tainting MLKs legacy claiming Kanye is his equal.....just straight up Mocking POC everywhere...Kanye hold this L

Alex Jones for starters....just wait....they gonna run off the handle with that...already tainting MLKs legacy claiming Kanye is his equal.....just straight up Mocking POC everywhere...Kanye hold this L

Just looked this person up. He seems ridiculous. But the idea that people will use Kanye's words for bad doesn't make his words bad per se. The idea that black people have to tiptoe around what they say so that white men don't twist it is silly. Why would you, or I, care what Alex Jones thinks or says?

Just looked this person up. He seems ridiculous. But the idea that people will use Kanye's words for bad doesn't make his words bad per se. The idea that black people have to tiptoe around what they say so that white men don't twist it is silly. Why would you, or I, care what Alex Jones thinks or says?

Because it fuels the racist rhetoric of what MAGA stands for and modern day WS will jump on this opportunity to use Kanye as a weapon, alas “look! This black boy gets it!” Helmed by the biggest racist of all, DJT....is ***** sad to witness....racist white people been trying to wash their hands off slavery for years, here we have one of the most influential black men of this generation (not that is a good thing, but is fact) handing them the soap.

Got around to watching the full tmz vid. I don't even think kanyehood is using white supremacy to promote his album. It comes off like he's using the album to promote white supremacy

Dog....this ***** pulled a “black On black crime”, “what about Chicago” “trump is helping businesses”, “but Obama this”, “de-regulation”.....then the passed it to Candace :rofl:

It’s like talking points straight from an Alt-right feed into Kanye’s mouth. Unbelievable.

“Free thinking” though

Because it fuels the racist rhetoric of what MAGA stands for and modern day WS will jump on this opportunity to use Kanye as a weapon, alas “look! This black boy gets it!” Helmed by the biggest racist of all, DJT....is ***** sad to witness....racist white people been trying to wash their hands off slavery for years, here we have one of the most influential black men of this generation (not that is a good thing, but is fact) handing them the soap.

I feel you. But, with or without Kanye's statements, those racists were gonna still be far right and ridiculous. I don't think his statement moved any needle in that regard. Again, I think if you take more than a cursory review of his statements, and watch his lengthy interview with Charlamagne, it isn't that difficult to understand what he was saying. If memory serves, you are a photographer. Surely you understand interpretation and perspective.

I feel you. But, with or without Kanye's statements, those racists were gonna still be far right and ridiculous. I don't think his statement moved any needle in that regard. Again, I think if you take more than a cursory review of his statements, and watch his lengthy interview with Charlamagne, it isn't that difficult to understand what he was saying. If memory serves, you are a photographer. Surely you understand interpretation and perspective.

It doesn’t matter...he’s a POC who’s been a cultural influencer for almost a decade, his words have an effect and so does his actions, hence why so many other celebrities are up in arms about it....hence Our racist President didn’t waste the opportunity to shout him out at his latest rally, hence he’s now the black poster boy of just about every Alt-right outlet....hence you somehow got dudes in here trying to find the angle to carefully make sense of his “slavery was a choice” statement, because well is Ye! We love Ye! And how can we drool over his sneakers which now carry the same meaning as a MAGA hat.

SMH, WOW!

the charlamagne interview was two weeks ago. his views evolved in that time after hanging out with Candace.

watch the full TMZ clip, its even worse. he spews all her talking points. even down to black on black crime and Democrats force black people to be democrats cause of food stamps. he tweeted out a fake harriet tubman quote cause she tweeted it 2 minutes earlier lmao. at one point he goes media is covering up trumps accomplishments because they are being sore losers about the election.

there is like 0 difference between what comes out of his mouth and candace owens or a ben shapiro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom