Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

If someone sits back & looks at Kanye's career in totality & everything that comes from it..... and claims that it didn't help elevate black culture they are straight up lying to themselves.

Also seeing the black "leaders" NT props up, & who some of these people hold in high regard...... the notion that Kanye is European loyal but those other cats are to be trusted :lol::lol:

Dude SAYS George Bush dont like black people.

Makes "New Slaves" and "All Falls Down" And the like, consistently presenting the European oppression narrative, and the afro centric underdog/uprising narrative IN HIS MUSIC. We rocking wit you Ye.

Then when SPEAKING he also glowingly praises white wealth and ingenuity non stop: Walt Disney, E Musk, S. Jobs saying he's them, reborn. You would thing only him, J and Oprah are the only black billies listening to him. Theres way more rich, innovative blacks but that not what he reaches for.

Also praises white fashion and PARTNERS with them for validation, when he actually doesnt even need them. (This case is difficult becuase financially, the top fashion houses are European establishments. So one can say there no black house to link with. But my belief is his brand is so strong he can elevate black fashion houses).

Then he aligns his BELIEFS with Maga/ Trump. This part well document, no need to elaborate.

Then when you look at the women he CHOOSES to mate and fornicate with, they dont look like or represent the people whom he is fighting to uplift in his music.

So he looks wildly inconsistent and European loyal. He says one thing but his CHOICES, practiced BELIEFS, PARTNERSHIPS, and CONVERSATION says he black but loves white more.

He might rock with Future, but he's with them:

candaceowensgeorgefarmer-1605635383908.jpg
Never forget the Confederate flag apparel that loser tried to turn up with. Clown.

Nah, it’s just a front to make the world think he’s fine and he has moved on from Kim. Spoiler alert—he hasn’t.

Mans was singing about getting back with Kim at a benefit concert and then 2 weeks later he’s booed up with Julia Fox. Kanye is down BAD, but he thinks nobody sees it.

I mean in no way am I throwing the cape on here, but doesn’t Kanye have 4 kids at the crib? Buddy is everywhere his kids ain’t and nobody says much about it. :lol:
I completely agree

But Ye a veteran in this buffoonery game. I expect foolishness from him

Just confused as to why a person that has a baby at home would sign up to involve herself with this traveling buffoon show

But hey, clout is a helluva drug

Last edited:
I completely agree

Just confused as to why a person that has a baby at home would sign up to involve herself with this traveling buffoon show

Yep, the spotlight is quite alluring, apparently. Seems like standard Hollywood behavior tbh. Couldn’t ever be me.

I completely agree

^ + the clout alone will bring in new type $$$ her way

Sometimes it’s not even about the money. The attention is like a drug to them. They need to be seen, accepted, loved, etc. That’s why the pandemic affected them so much. They couldn’t get their ego stroked.

Back
Top Bottom