Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

like I said idk about Trump but a lot of you are definitely being delusional saying Old white men like Hugh Hefner, Mick Jagger, Jimmy Goldstein, Broadway Joe Namath, and wrestlers like Ric Flair, Rick Rude, etc. weren't idolized. A lot of dudes would want to live/be like them, same way as they do when they see white athletes like David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor McGregor etc.

*by young blacks.

i get along with a lot of other races
it’s just caucasians i’m little reserved or not feeling. online it’s one thing. in person nah

then i see white peoples tryna be yogis or spiritual leaders that is associated with south asians, i’m just smh. it is what it is
it’s weird when u see the kind of people you’re not so happy about coming into your culture and being with it

This Right Here Is The Type Of Narrow *** Minded Mentality That Has Our Country So ****** Up Right Now :smh:

And That’s Coming From A Black Man With A White Mother By Birth.

Pull Your Head Out Ya Cheeks Fam!

The white men I'm listing are literally American cultural icons and some cultural icons on a global level so you don't think out of the millions of people some of them happen to be young black ppl?

*by young blacks.

I'm sorry it is one thing to find rich people and their lifestyles cool when you are young and naive but as a young black kid I never looked up to successful black people.

I didn't need to look up to white comic book characters or rich white people. Outside of athletes, as a kid, I looked up to Arthur Lewis, Derek Walcott, MLK, even Edward Brooke, and even Ben Carson before he exposed himself. I come from a tiny island in the Caribbean that has produced half of the non-peace Nobel Prize winner in history. (there are only 4 :lol:), the hell I need to look up to some whack American capitalist that only got rich and successful because of his daddy.

Like there is no shortage of successful black people for a young black kid to have as an example of black excellence.

Why the hell kids need Trump, Tony Stark or Master Splinter when they have people like Obama, Coates, Bryan Stevenson, etc. and the history books are filled with tons of black excellence.
Splinter was white?

The white men I'm listing are literally American cultural icons and some cultural icons on a global level so you don't think out of the millions of people some of them happen to be young black ppl?

I’m pretty sure, word to this thread....I didn’t know any of them.

like I said idk about Trump but a lot of you are definitely being delusional saying Old white men like Hugh Hefner, Mick Jagger, Jimmy Goldstein, Broadway Joe Namath, and wrestlers like Ric Flair, Rick Rude, etc. weren't idolized. A lot of dudes would want to live/be like them, same way as they do when they see white athletes like David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor McGregor etc.

You're lumping in athletes with rich white ”do nothing” people.

Heff wasn't idolized and neither was Trump.... maybe by older white folk but that was it.

Do the right thing scene. i think about it time to time. i just switch the races . thing to remember about this iconic movie is in america u can’t live with some and u can’t live without some. same people paying your bills might be the same u don’t like. that’s america

1. I don’t think you know what idolized means
2. Admiration for a talent/look/lifestyle is NOT idolization for that person. You can achieve those things without “being” that person.

to be fair, u know most of da city thought those kids did it(read da NY times article around that time)..u forgot was central park in da 80's was like?
They ended up being innocent, so this take is quite irrelevant. Good thing the lynch mob mentality didn't get them killed.

Heff wasn't idolized

you gonna bold face lie thru your teeth, fix your face and say this man...

hefner-walking-with-women.jpg

wasn't idolized?

:lol: :lol:

This Right Here Is The Type Of Narrow *** Minded Mentality That Has Our Country So ****ed Up Right Now :smh:

And That’s Coming From A Black Man With A White Mother By Birth.

Pull Your Head Out Ya Cheeks Fam!
:lol: my words sound a lil biased i get it
but my millennial *** knows better. i respect that

The whole city thought they were guilty, and that is partly because of Trump added to that with his ads.

But what did he do after they were exonerated? And the city had to pay these men for the suffering the city put them through.

Apologize? Nahhhhhh. He doubled down and wrote this......

http://beta.nydailynews.com/new-yor...al-park-settlement-disgrace-article-1.1838467

My opinion on the settlement of the Central Park Jogger case is that it's a disgrace. A detective close to the case, and who has followed it since 1989, calls it "the heist of the century."

Settling doesn't mean innocence, but it indicates incompetence on several levels. This case has not been dormant, and many people have asked why it took so long to settle? It is politics at its lowest and worst form.

What about the other people who were brutalized that night, in addition to the jogger?

One thing we know is that the amount of time, energy and money that has been spent on this case is unacceptable. The justice system has a lot to answer for, as does the City of New York regarding this very mishandled disaster. Information was being leaked to newspapers by someone on the case from the beginning, and the blunders were frequent and obvious.

As a long-time resident of New York City, I think it is ridiculous for this case to be settled — and I hope that has not yet taken place.

PCQIHCSVIMP5Y4AY7F5KGZ7H7Y.jpg

Donald Trump's ad in the Daily News on May 1, 1989, after the rape of a jogger in Central Park in April of that year. (New York Daily News)

Forty million dollars is a lot of money for the taxpayers of New York to pay when we are already the highest taxed city and state in the country. The recipients must be laughing out loud at the stupidity of the city.

Speak to the detectives on the case and try listening to the facts. These young men do not exactly have the pasts of angels.

What about all the people who were so desperately hurt and affected? I hope it's not too late to continue to fight and that this unfortunate event will not have a repeat episode any time soon — or ever.

As citizens and taxpayers, we deserve better than this.

you gonna bold face lie thru your teeth, fix your face and say this man...

hefner-walking-with-women.jpg

wasn't idolized?

:lol: :lol:

This pic shows me what? That women willfully sold their bodies to get income or recognition through magazine spreads?

Dude sold a magazine....that catered to adults. I'm more inclined to believe the adults/teens reading these magazines worshipped the girls before even thinking of Heffner. Wood killer at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom