Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Any chance it isn’t him under the mask?

giphy.gif

Must be awkward to be a civil rights lawyer married to a black woman that doesn't like civil rights or black people.

Can't imagine consistently lying to everyone in my life about who I really am and only finding release trolling on sneaker forums.

Theoretically of course. This post isn't directed towards an individual.

@
THEM

(I know who it is but I like chaos)

Must be awkward to be a civil rights lawyer married to a black woman that doesn't like civil rights or black people.

Can't imagine consistently lying to everyone in my life about who I really am and only finding release trolling on sneaker forums.

Theoretically of course. This post isn't directed towards an individual.
oh-really-no.gif

tenor (49).gif

Any chance it isn’t him under the mask?
You know what? I don’t even blame him for questioning it. If someone was to tell you to write Kanye’s life story and put a plot twist in it, you couldn’t have come up with this.

Seeing more parts of the Alex Jones appearance and I'm just baffled
I was mostly joking with the Clayton Bigsby reference earlier but he's really not far off from just yelling white power at this point

This man doesn’t have any cousins or anything? He has no one from day 1 around?
The Yeezus Documentary on Netflix covered that once he blew up he started to separate himself from his day ones. Then his Mother would keep him connected to family/friends.

Kanye: "I love nazis"
Alex Jones: (Uncomfortable laugh) "Well I'm gonna have to disagree with that"

When you somehow make Alex Jones sound like the most reasonable person in the room, there's no coming back from that

Back
Top Bottom