Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

1669939031494.png

1669939142445.gif

Rather than forcing him into a psych ward they should force him into a studio with everything he needs and lock it. If hes picked up any german im interested to see what he can do with it sonically.
This is a very insensitive comment.

People may be cracking jokes, but they are not enjoying his demise.

Latin America was a refuge for a lot of Nazi officials after WWII, AND the racial hierarchy that is part of US history has been present throughout the Americas.
They went everywhere, I grew up in Haiti and I had a friend whose grandfather was a Nazi soldier who ended up in Haiti after the war and married a Black Haitian woman and had at least 4 kids with her.

No way any sane person can still be rocking Yeezys in public right, no way.

This is actually kinda interesting.

What does everyone here think it means if you see a person in the streets wearing Yeezy at this point?

Do you think that wearing Yeezys is tantamount to throwing up the Nazi salute?

Now this is not a direct comparison by any means, so don't misunderstand me here, but I think that Michael Jordan is a despicable human being, but I still wear his shoes.

Me wearing Jordans doesn't mean I support MJ's personal or political viewpoints.

So does wearing Yeezy's mean that the person wearing them supports everything Kanye says and does?

Now this is not a direct comparison by any means, so don't misunderstand me here, but I think that Michael Jordan is a despicable human being, but I still wear his shoes.

Me wearing Jordans doesn't mean I support MJ's personal or political viewpoints.
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 2.38.22 AM.png

makeup/"hair", producer, director, craft services, editor
they all had a chance to say something :lol::smh:

i am surprised disney strapped the black panther back pack on shuri's back after her past antivaxxer behavior.

must have clauses in the contract if she ****s up but thats still very risky.

Back
Top Bottom