Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Damn, Cliff Paul was delivering assists to Kim too?

Cliff Paul Kanye.png

Better yet

Now this, this is one of them occasions
Where the homies not doin' it right
I mean he found him a ho that he like
But you can't make a ho a housewife
And when it all boils down you gonna find in the end
A ***** is a *****, but a Dogg is a man's best friend
So what? You found you a ho that you like

Better yet

Now this, this is one of them occasions
Where the homies not doin' it right
I mean he found him a ho that he like
And when it all boils down you gonna find in the end
A ***** is a *****, but a Dogg is a man's best friend
So what? You found you a ho that you like

whats funny is all them rappers and athletes got them **** for housewives. they aint going to church or the grocery story to meet their future wife. they marrying groupies and women who been passed around the industry.

whats funny is all them rappers and athletes got them **** for housewives. they aint going to church or the grocery story to meet their future wife. they marrying groupies and women who been passed around the industry.
Tbh, the “regular” girl is more likely to be about the money. The groupies are going get someone, its just a matter of who.

Who?
Just off top Snoop, Pharrell, Juicy J, Hov, all with respectable spouses

Tbh, the “regular” girl is more likely to be about the money. The groupies are going get someone, its just a matter of who.
I know a few regular girls with trifling dudes but the 2 groupies I know ain't letting you sniff unless you got that paper.

This is why you don't marry ****
True true.

I think maybe at that point she became Hollywood accepted & there was/is also that famous Kanye ego. He was convinced he could overcome her **** ways , no doubt.

Other brothas tried to put up good fights too but they got out quicker & seem to be doing better now.

They all made the mistake not realizing shorty is the succubus and they’re the ultimate prey :smh:

Back
Top Bottom