Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Man I need to get with one of the kardashians. If I start acting a fool I can just use them as an excuse and some idiot will buy it. :rofl:

Last edited:
Either way I try not to give people a pass because of mental illness. I think he probably harbors those antisemitic feelings. His mental instability just limits his ability to control it.
The 'principle' I personally apply is that while mental illness can make something understandable, it can never be an excuse.
My best friend has Bipolar Personality Disorder (BPD) for example and you could certainly describe the manic episodes as wild to say the least.
But it doesn't make her magically become a bigot or racist or anything like that.
What does happen during her manic episodes is that some pre-existing thoughts suddenly go from 0-100. In her case that usually translates to depressive thoughts becoming much worse, aggravated paranoia, questioning my intentions with her, ...

FjKv4_iUYAATSgR.jpeg

Source: Twitter

No. I think folks pushed back when the thread incessantly kept discussing them and/or thread attempted to blame Kim for Kanyazi’s fall from grace.

She didn’t cut his hair and expose him to his enemies a la Delilah.

Its everything except the actual issue at hand.

Has nothing to do with Kanye cosigning Nazis. :lol:

No. I think folks pushed back when the thread incessantly kept discussing them and/or thread attempted to blame Kim for Kanyazi’s fall from grace.

She didn’t cut his hair and expose him to his enemies a la Delilah.

Yea, Kanye signed up for dealing with her/her family. Anything that happens to any dude that deals with anyone from that household is on them.

Kanye: “Kim cheated on me with CP3”

Us:“Kanye you should’ve saw that coming she’s a garden tool”

Y’all: “You hate women, you’re blaming Kim for Kanye’s actions? YOU MISOGYNIST”
Like Trae said in the NBA thread, it’s a personal matter…

How we know they weren’t separated?

But…hypothetically if true…why he making songs about Pete Davidson and not CP3? Why he not sending his Gustapo? Why not buy the Suns?

And why dudes in here riding harder than Ye?

Did y’all called Kendrick a garden tool? Or nah?

Edit: Not to mention, y’all taking the word of a dude that will clearly say anything for attention. But I guess I’m caping when I point that out 🫠

Y’all so up y’all own bootys

Y’all will have all the smoke and comments for a women like I said could have been Megan good.

Yet we just like let’s ignores CP3. Whose commercial image is that he’s a great husband father and family man. Appropriating good family values for money how dare he 😅

Heck that’s the focal point of his State Farm commercials. Actually they make him a lame dude in them a whole family man cliff.

Y’all don’t have smoke for him y’all never do cause y’all hypocrites

I rather just say men and women can be h**s more likely a man will be one.

I know myself and the company I keep and yah know our patriarchal norms that allow such.

But it’s always funny we just like to dog pile. Maybe y’all more conservative than y’all want to believe

If that’s the case y’all closer to kayne than CP3.

Back
Top Bottom