Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

he definitely did not say that verbatim lmao im sure rhymefest meant "well basically, he pretty much saying '**** the youth of chicago' by not listening to my suggestions on community work projects we trying to get going"

And what a shame if that organization ceases to exist over some Twitter ****.

**** is corny on all sides. Corny for Kanye to start a charity or only to not fund and participate. Corny for Kim getting into his private affairs and not knowing all the details and on Rhymefest for that beginning tweet in the first place. If that's really your friend, call the *****. The timing of it just seems strategic. It seems like the charity is on it's way towards dissolving and with the tweet from them, they're using Kanye's current status with the popularity to place blame and get sympathy. I can see a GoFundMe in progress now.

Last edited:
It’s done, Kanye got F’d up after his mom passed away. Dude’s been reckless ever since!

Some of us don't wrap up our musical taste with out social lives. I'm not checking my Twitter /Instagram gossip/donkey of the day. I got my own life to live... So if the music hits me and I like it cool

His fall from grace is crazy
Them khardashian women are a curse
I don’t care what anyone says

This cover is almost 3 years ago..

IMG_6253.JPG

1) Growing up in the Chi, I already know Fest is the truth. Hard for me not to believe him.

2) Kinda ****ty of him to use SM and a diss track to do this though. Granted, I'm not in the position he is in regarding the situation...But I would hope he still has love for the person he grew up with, even if he can't find that person inside the same body anymore.

GLC is another of Ye's Chicago homies and he has said his fair share of (negative) truth about current Ye, but he doesn't do it out of the random...at least not that I'm aware of. I legit don't use twitter at all.

It's also believable that Ye reached out to Fest about the album...which in turn would make sense that Fest brought over some booboo for Ye to listen to. Fest said years ago that he won't help Ye with his music until he gets his mind back in focus.

3) The quote "**** the youth of Chicago" being attributed to Ye is a hard sell ONLY because it doesn't jive with his current message (the message where everyone was focused on him supporting Trump but it was about "free thought" and pure love). But the doubt that Ye was putting on a "sell-able" front for that message is believable.

4) It also doesn't jive with the Donda Social initiative Ye is supposedly working on.

IMO, this is just a friendship turning very sour. It was already turning but it looks like Fest has had enough and is okay with burning the bridge.

These people are going to be on Celebrity Family Feud in a couple weeks.

20180527_123756.jpg

Steve Harvey: "We asked 100 people: Name a terrible choice that someone has made in their life" (*Boop boop boop*) "Kanye!"
Kanye West: "Being a slave!"
Steve: "Gatdam, there's no hope for you, is there? Show me.... 'Being a slave...'"

9c2baca3561718eccfe0f9a6b8fa5772.jpg

Kanye:
giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom