Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

FePDj6TUcAA1LAU

It's plenty of money for cats like him in right-wing circles. They never have enough black folks ready to spit on other black folks publicly.

I'm just surprised he hasn't tried to sell Stetson's yet to his followers.

That's a right-wing/conservative's wet dream. They love a black person being their mouthpiece, saying everything they want to say but can't. Or perpetuating the narrative they're endorsing.

damn. he's getting a massive amount of free advertising from this foolish stunt.
i wish people would stop giving him the spotlight.

Will never happen. The culture here celebrates celebrities acting poorly and views these stunts as entertainment. "Ye's a fool LOL :rofl: "

Meanwhile where my family and relatives are from, foolish behavior would cause celebrities to lose massive numbers of fans and/or being blackballed from their industries.

I mean ye does this for attention/ free publicity.

Fool said slavery was a choice. Instead of ignoring him and not consuming his stuff, people wouldn't shut up about him and went to his listening parties for his trash albums.

Will never happen. The culture here celebrates celebrities acting poorly and views these stunts as entertainment. "Ye's a fool LOL :rofl: "

Meanwhile where my family and relatives are from, foolish behavior would cause celebrities to lose massive numbers of fans and/or being blackballed from their industries.
Yo that's true... I'm Chinese, and every time a Hong Kong Star has a sex tape , they get black ball and everything from the whole country. lol But someone like Kim K became a billionaire? lol crazy..

Back
Top Bottom