Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Also, what if I told
Meant to post this in here lol

Its puzzling to me going on a major press run with no album dropping, not selling anything or having anything to announce. It seems like the sole purpose was to be generally offensive and controversial. He said a bunch nothing with all that press he was getting. Say he is on his hardcore antisemitic ****, why do a press run for the sole purpose of exposing yourself? Mans literally went on the biggest national news shows and podcasts within a couple weeks with no discernible objective or agenda, alienated himself from millions and lost all his deals for no apparent reason.

To the untrained it certainly seems he is going through some type of mental health crisis. If its really all that simple its baffling someone somewhere wasnt smart enough to prevent him from leaving all this money on the table.
Some people just think they have more to say than they really do.

Dude thinks he's an Elon level thinker but keeps getting outsmarted by this cabal of Jewish men in fashion and music.

Its puzzling to me going on a major press run with no album dropping, not selling anything or having anything to announce. It seems like the sole purpose was to be generally offensive and controversial. He said a bunch nothing with all that press he was getting. Say he is on his hardcore antisemitic ****, why do a press run for the sole purpose of exposing yourself? Mans literally went on the biggest national news shows and podcasts within a couple weeks with no discernible objective or agenda, alienated himself from millions and lost all his deals for no apparent reason.

To the untrained it certainly seems he is going through some type of mental health crisis. If its really all that simple its baffling someone somewhere wasnt smart enough to prevent him from leaving all this money on the table.
Man is getting paraded around by bad actors in the political sphere as a tool used to soften the rhetoric around MAGA bull**** and racist policies leading into the midterms. "Oh, Ye said..." is all the convincing some people need to rationalize their problematic societal viewpoints. Convince enough people to sit out of voting, as is the goal of Peter Thiel and Elon Musk et al, and their goals become so much more tangible.

Do narcissists typically commit suicide?

Doesn't seem like his ego would allow that.

His ego is weak. Narcissist are some of thee most fragile folks on earth. Over confidence and inflation is a defense mechanism

You need to understand how bipolar symptoms manifests, although it varies in different people as it can depend on your levering of impulse control, temperament, etc.

How is Kanye at his baseline?

I think some overlook that suicidal ideation can be a symptom as well when low in the crash of depression or manic high.

Kanye was suicidal before and said he has been very close to take his own life. It's hell in his head and body.

he was suppose to have a concert the 4th at the stadium , but got canceled on his doc. ..and was suppose to be dropping music.

jaylen was all in just yesterday what happened? 😂
I thought he said he didn’t condone Kanye’s opinions?

Either way if it wasn’t for all the pressure and PR I doubt he’d leave Donda. Like others have said, there’s been enough buffoonery within the past few months. Him leaving now is just following.

Anti semitic conspiracies combine fake deepness with goofy dumb ****.
a combination that I personally can't stand.

for all the control the jews supposedly have they seem remarkably ineffectual

Jay Z did an entire album with Farrakhan samples Nation of islam references
and the NFL is happy to be partnered with him.

and tbh Kanye prob could have got all this off if he didn't use certain words.

everyday there are politicians, prominent media figures, former presidents
talking about "globalists" "rootless cosmopolitans" "european financiers"

basically as long as you don't literally say "jews control the media, finance and politics and are engaged in a conspiracy to destroy white/black people "
Jewish people are totally powerless to stop you.

Anti semitism goes unchecked like 98% of the time.
but somehow jewish people are in control of everything. its so dumb.

You need to understand how bipolar symptoms manifests, although it varies in different people as it can depend on your levering of impulse control, temperament, etc.

How is Kanye at his baseline?

I think some overlook that suicidal ideation can be a symptom as well when low in the crash of depression or manic high.

Kanye was suicidal before and said he has been very close to take his own life. It's hell in his head and body.
I literally diagnose people for a living

The idea that "injustice persists because we allow it" is true at the societal level, but obscures vast disparities in individual and group power. If you, individually, still listen to Joe Rogan - that may make you come off as a hypocrite, but it doesn't alter the fact that you have a lot less power to effect change than the CEO of Spotify. It's easy for those in such positions to spout platitudes about “empowerment,” which amount to little more than “pull yourselves up by the bootstraps.”

The truth of the matter is that systemic oppression in our society has always relied on divide and conquer strategies.

In 2016, the majority of White women who voted voted against a White woman.

What does that tell you? Those most narrowly focused on their own individual self-interests are less likely to view equality as the promise of gain than as a prospect of loss.

There are people today who are so worried about losing ground to someone they feel ought to be beneath them – immigrants, LGBTQIA+ people, non-Christians, and so on – that they would rather invest in the structure of inequality itself so long as it gives them someone to look down upon.

That is a tragedy.

And so, we ought to ask ourselves if our cause is individual liberation or meaningful equality.

If we're committed to equality, then we have to fight as hard for each other as we do for ourselves.

Too many people only care about something when they feel like it impacts them.

I don't care if you're an Eminem fan or not. I said that in 2003, people were bending over backwards to justify Eminem's use of a vicious racial slur, not unlike the way Ye fans are twisting themselves in knots to excuse his recent outbursts, and you jumped off the top rope to defend him. Nobody asked you to do that.

The rest of this comes off as incredibly passive aggressive and I sincerely think you need to take a step back and ask yourself why you, as a White person, feel it's necessary to take this attitude that it's "weird" to be upset about a song whose lyrics include, "Never date a black girl because blacks only want your money." You don't think he said that "with any hate?"

How about this one?

"Black girls and white girls just don't mix
Because black girls are dumb and white girls are good chicks"

That doesn't bother you? Okay. Again, that would be easy for you to say if it doesn't affect you.
If it bothers me or someone else, that's "weird?"

Yeah, maybe that rush to defend this guy you're "not a huge fan of" may have been premature.

Do me a favor: look up the lyrics to "Foolish Pride", then report back here and call me weird again for my refusal to forget about it because he took a knee in 2020.

I will be here.

As long as you're there, kindly help me out and report anything offensive that hasn't yet been removed. I'd greatly appreciate it.

These past couple of weeks have been like:

mop.gif
Honestly I thought we were talking about a young kid just using the n word freely with his crew. I'd never heard that song. It's bad. Real bad. Not even going to give my thoughts bc they don't matter. I get why someone would hold it against him all these years later. Appreciate the direction to the song, had no idea.

I said this over a decade ago, and still believe it....the story of Kanye West will end in suicide. Sad, but I think its more probable than ever.
May not be an actual suicide either. And Epstein type suicide.

qft

Back
Top Bottom