Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

Fellows, Kanye is owning in terms of hip hop development, but his impact on all genres is no were near as strong as his influence on hip hop. 808 was his attempt and it was met by minor results.

T Pain HOWEVER has changed the face of pop music FOREVER more than any artist in the pass 10 years

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Its disgusting how ya'll will call someone a d-rider or a stan or "slurper" or whatever homoerotic term ya'll internet wannabe internet thugs have in your minds at the time. Really exposes the mature ones from the ones who probably still live at home.

Just give the man his props and keep it moving. No one is seeing Kanye creatively and performance wise. He may not be the BEST rapper but he STILL drops lines that makes you hit the rewind button and stays true to the essence of word play. Dude is the epitome of dope and he is constantly pushing the boundaries of a genre resistant to change and evolution. Who else is bringing artists together like he has been doing these past few weeks? It says something when EVERYONE wants to work with you.
dyre2x.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Its disgusting how ya'll will call someone a d-rider or a stan or "slurper" or whatever homoerotic term ya'll internet wannabe internet thugs have in your minds at the time. Really exposes the mature ones from the ones who probably still live at home.

Just give the man his props and keep it moving. No one is seeing Kanye creatively and performance wise. He may not be the BEST rapper but he STILL drops lines that makes you hit the rewind button and stays true to the essence of word play. Dude is the epitome of dope and he is constantly pushing the boundaries of a genre resistant to change and evolution. Who else is bringing artists together like he has been doing these past few weeks? It says something when EVERYONE wants to work with you.
dyre2x.jpg

I watched SNL for the first time in months just to see 'Ye's performance. I wasn't disappointed. I love the samples at the beginning of Runaway, I hope he puts out an album version with those vocal samples.

On facebook I got into a big debate about who is better, Kanye or Lil Wayne. Made me realize how much hate Kanye gets, especially considering he may be the best musician out there right now. His performance last night showed that, I hope I can see him live someday!

I watched SNL for the first time in months just to see 'Ye's performance. I wasn't disappointed. I love the samples at the beginning of Runaway, I hope he puts out an album version with those vocal samples.

On facebook I got into a big debate about who is better, Kanye or Lil Wayne. Made me realize how much hate Kanye gets, especially considering he may be the best musician out there right now. His performance last night showed that, I hope I can see him live someday!

On facebook I got into a big debate about who is better, Kanye or Lil Wayne. Made me realize how much hate Kanye gets, especially considering he may be the best musician out there right now. His performance last night showed that. I hope I can make it to a 'Ye concert someday, because he really is dope with his live performances.

On facebook I got into a big debate about who is better, Kanye or Lil Wayne. Made me realize how much hate Kanye gets, especially considering he may be the best musician out there right now. His performance last night showed that. I hope I can make it to a 'Ye concert someday, because he really is dope with his live performances.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The ballarinas' performance >> Kanye's performance

without the ballarinas this is nothing special.

you do realize that the ballerinas are part of Kanye's performance, right?

you're basically saying "without the ballerina's, it would just be Kanye rapping with Pusha T popping out of nowhere", which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

i'm going to have to call "hating" on this one.
Got 'em. 

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. because the red suit, and gold chains, and MPC on the stage is what made this performance amazing. wrong. He has done all of that before.

What made the performance, was the fact that Kanye did something that no other rapper would do, which was share the stage with the a group of ballerinas.

Without that piece of the performance, he didn't do anything extraordinary.

30t6p3b.gif

gone are the days when a person can share their opinion on NT without being attacked for it.

yall act like yall know Kanye personally.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The ballarinas' performance >> Kanye's performance

without the ballarinas this is nothing special.

you do realize that the ballerinas are part of Kanye's performance, right?

you're basically saying "without the ballerina's, it would just be Kanye rapping with Pusha T popping out of nowhere", which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

i'm going to have to call "hating" on this one.
Got 'em. 

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. because the red suit, and gold chains, and MPC on the stage is what made this performance amazing. wrong. He has done all of that before.

What made the performance, was the fact that Kanye did something that no other rapper would do, which was share the stage with the a group of ballerinas.

Without that piece of the performance, he didn't do anything extraordinary.

30t6p3b.gif

gone are the days when a person can share their opinion on NT without being attacked for it.

yall act like yall know Kanye personally.

i doubt those samples will be on the studio version, considering one of them is used on Live Fast, Die Young...

i doubt those samples will be on the studio version, considering one of them is used on Live Fast, Die Young...

^what dude is trying to say is that the ballerinas were part of the overall performance. you cant just rate them separately cause it was all one performance.

^what dude is trying to say is that the ballerinas were part of the overall performance. you cant just rate them separately cause it was all one performance.

what song is that sample from?? I think it says "hey"
seems like a pete rock sample? anyone?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

iTunes version is out early.
Final version has NO samples. and NO distortion or autotune at the end.

Only change in it is one cuss word. *shrug*

what song is that sample from?? I think it says "hey"
seems like a pete rock sample? anyone?

damn forreal?? I'm not too crazy about the first version that came out, but thought the final version would sound a lot better. what a let down
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

damn forreal?? I'm not too crazy about the first version that came out, but thought the final version would sound a lot better. what a let down
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

so much comedy on here. even Aubrey Graham Jr gave his 2 cents.
Originally Posted by CHICHAN

There IS a version with those samples on it..... ......

yup. yall lookn in the wrong places if you dont have it.

so much comedy on here. even Aubrey Graham Jr gave his 2 cents.
Originally Posted by CHICHAN

There IS a version with those samples on it..... ......

yup. yall lookn in the wrong places if you dont have it.

Back
Top Bottom