Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Performance was incredible.

this.
Ye OD'ed on the MPC during PushaTs verse 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kanye is a rare breed, I'm not even on his sack like that. A true artist that integrates art into his performances and work, like another great Michael Jackson.

Kanye is a rare breed, I'm not even on his sack like that. A true artist that integrates art into his performances and work, like another great Michael Jackson.

The camera work was great during his performances. I liked how everything was white during the Runaway performance then Pusha just steps into the frame OUTTA NOWHERE and does his verse

The camera work was great during his performances. I liked how everything was white during the Runaway performance then Pusha just steps into the frame OUTTA NOWHERE and does his verse

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I wonder how many people will pull off the red suit for Halloween

you already know.... Got some red levi's for 20 looking for a red blazer or jacket now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I wonder how many people will pull off the red suit for Halloween

you already know.... Got some red levi's for 20 looking for a red blazer or jacket now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

, which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

That is your opinion.

I never said I didnt like the performance overall, so how did I try to "downplay" anything?

So because I enjoyed watching the ballerinas perform more than I enjoyed watching Kanye perform I'm hatin? Where is the hate in that?

why you getting all butt hurt cause I told the truth?

The only thing 'special' or 'epic' or 'great' about his performance was having the ballerinas there.

Otherwise it was the same thing as any other Kanye, or any other rappers performance for that matter.

, which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

That is your opinion.

I never said I didnt like the performance overall, so how did I try to "downplay" anything?

So because I enjoyed watching the ballerinas perform more than I enjoyed watching Kanye perform I'm hatin? Where is the hate in that?

The only thing 'special' or 'epic' or 'great' about his performance was having the ballerinas there.

Otherwise it was the same thing as any other Kanye, or any other rappers performance for that matter.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

That is your opinion.

Easy Bredgin'... 

But yea, pretty good performances. 

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

That is your opinion.

Easy Bredgin'... 

But yea, pretty good performances. 

Its disgusting how ya'll will call someone a d-rider or a stan or "slurper" or whatever homoerotic term ya'll internet wannabe internet thugs have in your minds at the time. Really exposes the mature ones from the ones who probably still live at home.

Just give the man his props and keep it moving. No one is seeing Kanye creatively and performance wise. He may not be the BEST rapper but he STILL drops lines that makes you hit the rewind button and stays true to the essence of word play. Dude is the epitome of dope and he is constantly pushing the boundaries of a genre resistant to change and evolution. Who else is bringing artists together like he has been doing these past few weeks? It says something when EVERYONE wants to work with you.

Its disgusting how ya'll will call someone a d-rider or a stan or "slurper" or whatever homoerotic term ya'll internet wannabe internet thugs have in your minds at the time. Really exposes the mature ones from the ones who probably still live at home.

Just give the man his props and keep it moving. No one is seeing Kanye creatively and performance wise. He may not be the BEST rapper but he STILL drops lines that makes you hit the rewind button and stays true to the essence of word play. Dude is the epitome of dope and he is constantly pushing the boundaries of a genre resistant to change and evolution. Who else is bringing artists together like he has been doing these past few weeks? It says something when EVERYONE wants to work with you.

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

relax ude. we get it. you wish u were a in a tutu puttin the baller in ballerina

no i get it.

u wish u could be Kanye's concubine.

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

relax ude. we get it. you wish u were a in a tutu puttin the baller in ballerina

no i get it.

u wish u could be Kanye's concubine.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kanye is my dude but what is his obsession with that red suit? He wore a red suit to the VMA's, the same suit the next night to the JayZ/Eminem concert, then rocked that joint twice tonight? That must be a 50K suit made out of dinosaur skin
kanye has been wearing the red suit in nearly all his recent concert performances, even in other countries. It's a theme or a gimmick for his promotions of his new song or album. A lot of asian artists in their country does the same thing like in Korea and Japan.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kanye is my dude but what is his obsession with that red suit? He wore a red suit to the VMA's, the same suit the next night to the JayZ/Eminem concert, then rocked that joint twice tonight? That must be a 50K suit made out of dinosaur skin
kanye has been wearing the red suit in nearly all his recent concert performances, even in other countries. It's a theme or a gimmick for his promotions of his new song or album. A lot of asian artists in their country does the same thing like in Korea and Japan.

Runaway sounds better with those samples in the begining.

2 good performances
smokin.gif

Pusha T's jacket blending into the backround
laugh.gif

Runaway sounds better with those samples in the begining.

2 good performances
smokin.gif

Pusha T's jacket blending into the backround
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Lame he should have done a skit poking fun at himself to add some comic relief, because I know for a fact the writers approached him with ideas
,.... Anyway he sucked as usual
Are you kidding me? You are actively ignoring reality if you think this man isn't one of the best live performers around; he is a performer's performer and he's always giving 110% on stage.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Lame he should have done a skit poking fun at himself to add some comic relief, because I know for a fact the writers approached him with ideas
,.... Anyway he sucked as usual
Are you kidding me? You are actively ignoring reality if you think this man isn't one of the best live performers around; he is a performer's performer and he's always giving 110% on stage.

Back
Top Bottom