Kanye West or Just Blaze?

I'm gonna give it to the master of the synth rise
pimp.gif
...Just Blaze.

He single-handedly forced me to buy Memphis Bleeks albums because of his beats.

And this > life itself.

^^^I thought I was the only person who bought Memphis Bleek albums
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Understanding & M.A.D.E.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

534 though....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

One of the best beats, ever.
This thread got me looking at more Just *!++ I forgot about, got me feeling like I been underrating the god.

Imma need him to leak the mixed version of this yesterday too.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Just reminding yall...
Exactly. When they were on Rocafella I'd say they were 50/50 as far as hits. After Rocafella (Graduation album & after) it's been Kanye for the most part, Just Blaze not so much.

Just-Blaze-MPC4000.jpg
> *

He's a flat out better producer than Kanye to me. I think people putting Ye over him because of his image, rap career, pop status etc. When it comes to the beats, I gotta give it to Just by a decent margin.

Nothing is messing with "Why you hate the game". Take Nas and Game verses off and that production alone still hits me in the soul.

Plus Just does all of his own stuff. Ye gotta a whole bunch of "ghostwriters" and contributors.

ya'll need to stop frontin cause the only "producer" better than Ye is Quincy Jones

after that there's no contest
Edit: didn't Kanye do Takeover? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^I thought I was the only person who bought Memphis Bleek albums
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Understanding & M.A.D.E.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

534 though....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I downloaded 534
laugh.gif
But they frontin' like Everything's A Go and Round Here wasn't bangers.

I'm gone and Lord Knows is the most beautiful atmospheric piece ever assembled.

That is all.

A producer thread isn't complete without the Quincy Jones name drop.

And I hate the guy in that Game video pretending that he's the one singing the sample.

Kanye = Jay-Z
Just Blaze = Andre 3000

You can't be called the best when you been missing for the most part since kingdom come.
Kanye been making fireeeee beats since he and just were both on rocafella. Just knows he can't roll out god beats like he used to so he remains in his shelter in manhattan.

Son posted that Saigon record. He gotta be trollin'...

Ya'll don't remember that period of time 2 years ago when Just gave us a small look into his vault?

Plus Exhibit A & C aren't to be taken lightly. 

ya'll need to stop frontin cause the only "producer" better than Ye is Quincy Jones

LOL.  You really have no clue as to what you are speaking on, NONE what so ever.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL.  You really have no clue as to what you are speaking on, NONE what so ever.

thats fair, how about Quincy Jones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Deuce King

thats fair, how about Quincy Jones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else?

I'll take that for starters champ.  However, it's more to it than just that.  If and when you get a chance read up on Quincy Jones the different genres of music he has produced for and from what you know or think you know about Kanye West then come back here and tell us if and how you think Kanye West is even on par with Quincy Jones.  I'm not trying to be smart or belittle you but trust and believe that Quincy and Kanye are in two completely different leagues.  It's not even close.  

@Deuce King nah i hear you saying, my moms is a die-hard MJ fan (cried when he died) and a couple months back i said Kanye>Quincy producing-wise
laugh.gif
, she almost slapped the @#$% outta me
30t6p3b.gif

i mean i wasn't even aware back then that dude made "We Are The World". That alone is just
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom