[[...Kanye West x Dwele x 'Power'...(FULL) vol. Mastered version is out. ]]

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I mean, Ross may get more radio play, but Lupe definitely has a more loyal and powerful fanbase. Dude routinely tours and sells out shows, whereas Ross doesn't even perform.
Lupe has the worst type of fanbase they will show up to his shows but download his album. He has that same fanbase the Clipse and Joe Buddens have. That's a terrible fanbase because in reality they aren't loyal at all.
Lupe is getting more money than Ross, still think that's a bad fanbase?

Not only that Lu' tours all over the world. Ross, doesn't I love both but Lu'>Ross
Exactly what I was saying...

Song has grown on me a lot since the first listen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Shaze804

laugh.gif
I knew NT would be all over this like it was some kind of masterpiece

it's def. not bad but it's nothing classic or memorable...beat is pretty sick tho

The beat is clean and everything but it doesn't grab my attention...ima listen some more tho....

Kanye could flush the toilet and Niketalk would be like "he's baccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck"

This is dumb.
Everybody knows that Kanye does not have any bodily waste.

Yea, some of the responses in this thread are ridiculous.

The song is cool.

Song of the year? Verse of the year? Worst Kanye song ever?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ok, maybe I was wrong bout' the Lupe being "bigger" than RickyRozay...

BUT, wait. Rick Ross doesn't have an oversea fanbase. People know Lupe ALL OVER THE GLOBE!

ricky rozzz the BOMB !!! puhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! great post going to listen to this now.ricky ross should he has that i am the biggest boss.bunch of oversea curses from united states. makes hit .

link washed....warped.!! wish i can turn back the hands of time.... r. kelly???hahaha will search and liston...

listened to r. kelly he has some stuff. lol joke this is going to lead to yeezy in a spin world wind,, head down moves ,, get ready to spin.... lolololol

All the links to the original song have been removed
frown.gif

All the other links have the vocals speed up which makes him sound really annoying.... Or maybe it's just me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

it's def. not bad but it's nothing classic or memorable...beat is pretty sick tho

The beat is clean and everything but it doesn't grab my attention...ima listen some more tho....

Kanye could flush the toilet and Niketalk would be like "he's baccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck"

This is dumb.

Yes he does, he would just rather urinate/deficate on others

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

This is dumb.

Yes he does, he would just rather urinate/deficate on others

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why he going that hard on the SNL cast??? I thought them South Park dudes got him good with that gayfish??

Originally Posted by Tito516

listened to r. kelly he has some stuff. lol joke this is going to lead to yeezy in a spin world wind,, head down moves ,, get ready to spin.... lolololol

qft

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he said the south park %@#! was funny...

idunno what snl said/did...

They did atleast 3 skits and made a couple more references to him and the Taylor Swift thing

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he said the south park %@#! was funny...

idunno what snl said/did...

They did atleast 3 skits and made a couple more references to him and the Taylor Swift thing
Taylor Lautner and Swift both hosted different episodes this season, shots were fired in the opening monologue during both shows.

I bet this **@% is going to be HYPE as hell live. He'll probably perform it at the MTV movie awards coming up and I wouldn't be suprised if they used it as the theme song for the NBA Finals.

Back
Top Bottom