Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Not sure if this have been mentioned or not, but a few reliable sources have told me that there will be more Kanye x LV models dropping in the future.  I'm not sure on the time frame, but I would say maybe sometime next year (Spring/Summer).

I don't think that most people understand the absolute perfection that these shoes are.  Each one is perfect.  Not like Nike's which are mass produced.  These have buttery leather insoles, REAL patent leather not plastic, high quality suede.  They're made by Louis Vuitton which has a history of using the highest materials.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE NIKES AND JORDANS but these are on a whole new level.  I tried on the all red dons at the louis vuitton store in san francisco...almost passed out from the beauty and comfort.  If you are familiar with Louis Vuitton products like I am you will understand how amazing these are although they carry such a hefty price...what Louis Vuitton product doesn't...it's a luxury item.  those are my 2 cents.

^thanks for tha clarification, genius. no kidding they are "perfect" and "using the highest materials." they're $900.

sorry to dig a burried grave, But does anyone have word if he will work with LV on a shoe sometime soon?

why does everyone love kanye lmao he's a ****** artist. the songs he makes for people suck too.. because pretty much all of them are ****** artists lol big sean and **** stupid tracks named I don't like and dumb **** like that lmfao! clown *****

Last edited:
why does everyone love kanye lmao he's a ****** artist. the songs he makes for people suck too.. because pretty much all of them are ****** artists lol big sean and **** stupid tracks named I don't like and dumb **** like that lmfao! clown *****
Its crazy what you can do once you build your brand. The emperor's new pair of cloths 

Pretty bad post there. You had to use curse words to try and get your point across and it also seems like you are very familiar with his tracks and work. You probably listen to him alot.

But if he makes **** music why does "everyone" love him? how has he been rapping at a high level for almost 10 years producing at a mainstream level for over 10 and has 21 grammys?
If he was **** he wouldnt be supported by good artists in the industry and so many fans. No other rapper has people, die hard fans and casual fans anticitpating his music like his, other than maybe a 1-3 artists

Anyone know how to clean the pink bottom Jasper's?? Been wearing mine to the club and they're dirty as hell.

Back
Top Bottom