Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Posted at NiceKicks.com.

Since word broke a few months ago about a sneaker project done by Kanye West and Louis Vuitton info was scarce and kept under wraps. Photos finally surfacedof (most) of the lineup recently, but pricing has still been a bit of a mystery and a guessing game - until now.

Late last night, a Nice Kicks reader sent us information about the upcoming Kanye West x Louis Vuitton shoes including the prices and the names of eachmodel. The men's collection consists of three models, the Louis Vuitton Don's (most likely named after Ye, but also could be a shout to Don C, hismanager), Jasper's (named after Kanye's barber), and the Mr. Hudson's (named after the GOOD Music artist and 808 collaborator of the same name).

Click here to see how much the Kanye West for Louis Vuitton collectionwill set you back when they release in June.

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-1.jpg

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Mr Hudson's - $840

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-2.jpg

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Don's - $870

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-3.jpg

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-4.jpg

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-5.jpg

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-6.jpg

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Don's - $960

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-7.jpg

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Jasper's - $990

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-8.jpg

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Jasper's - $990

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-prices-9.jpg

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Jasper's - $1140

lol

dude said it would be more "bang for your buck" and not that expensive

1140?

really?

I gotta say I like them black Jasper's.

But $990?
sick.gif

*Goes to Nike Retro "Air Yeezy" thread*

not sure why anyone would like any of those. they are so freaking ugly. and not to mention the price. Ye can eat it

Kanye is trippin'...Who is going to spend that much on sneakers that look like rack shoes......

Those high top seude is tough... Dudes going to wil out and cop, but I'll leave these to the hype heads...

No good Ye...
smh.gif

You guys are acting like he made these for shoes heads.

They are LOUIS VUITTON shoes...

I think its a fair price for what these are.

I will be copping a few of the pairs.

Originally Posted by bballah3

You guys are acting like he made these for shoes heads.

They are LOUIS VUITTON shoes...

I think its a fair price for what these are.

I will be copping a few of the pairs.
its still a ridiculous price even if it says louis vuitton

I guess I will be seeing rich FOBs wearing these with some ugly reject colored ralph lauren polos. This is not a shoe for sneaker heads because only a richperson/fool would drop close to $1,000 on sneakers.

f out of here, we in a recession, what I look like throwing a G at some sneakers, I don't care what brand it is. I was expecting 600 tops for retail.
I can't see myself copping these even if I had the money, can't look any more oblivious to the times in which we have whole American towns unemployedwhen you copping 1G sneakers collabed with by a rapper. Each their own with these.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom