Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I'm still sad that this tour has to be so far from me. Kanye, come back and do another Chicago show!!

Anybody willing to grab a tour poster for me? Will pay cost +shipping (PayPal ready :nerd:) help a fellow NTer out!

roll.gif

LMAO at people cheering when he mentioned Beethoven and Shakespear...c'mon son...

And why did 'Ye throw Sway under the bus like that for??

Sway gotta snuff Ye I'm sorry, too much disrespect at this point from a man who's known you for years.

I understand disrespecting Charlamagne but who really even cares about him? He's a court jester/wanna be shock jock type dude who learned from Wendy Williams.

Kanye is a cultural icon but its like dude doesn't even understand or is too emotional to know how to properly leverage his power.

Hyped for the Yeezus film..Still sad GITD Tour was never put out on dvd/blu ray. Hopefully this means we will get that after the theater release. Also hoping this isn't in limited theaters...

I see what you did there
tongue.gif

"hyped for the Yeezus film"... Hype Williams, the director of the film. or was that just me
laugh.gif

looking forward to the film... one of the best shows i've been to, i'd love to see what they put together :smokin

Last edited:
^ I felt it wasn't on purpose
laugh.gif
my troll/reddit mindset is uncontrollable

This might be a long shot and random as can be but does anybody have the yeezus pin that came with the vip package? :nerd: i hope someone can help me out here.

Back
Top Bottom